Fopperholic #27 Swipe up for bars,cards scars & maybe I can afford to buy Chris a new bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took a screenshot of this an hour or so ago but only getting round to posting it now, think it’s been deleted by now. Whoever posted it, spot on (y) She posted the swipe up link within minutes of posting the pictures so clearly no one had asked her about that hideous curtain dress monstrosity.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg she’s ment to be on holiday and she’s constantly on her phone ready to delete even the slightest negative comment. So she actually deleted you just for saying that they don’t deliver to her area?
Yep. I also said that delivery slots are as non existent as Loo rolls, pasta and calpol. Tried to post another reply to someone sympathising with her by saying ‘you didn’t have a crystal ball’ but by the time I pressed ‘post’ I had been blocked 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh look at her all panicking now!!! All concerned about the twins and poorly dad now are you? Send virgin your holiday pool pics of a few days ago when you were just loving life and not worrying unnecessarily. Oh and pics of you taking your 1 year old to a massively busy tourist attraction in the middle of the pandemic. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Super busy at work trying to support worried students before we lock down ... all I can say is photos are tragic! Otherson looks like an oompa loompa on one of them hideously filtered pics... she looks utterly ridiculous in that outfit.... people need to see through her and the nasty piece of work she is... people need to stop arse licking they are ridiculous and stupid! She's an entitled prick she deserves everything that happens ... the only ones I feel for are the boys who have no say in this... dragged to the other side of the world to create memories they won't even remember 🙄🙄 her priority should be sorting flights home for them but no she's policing her comments while her family obviously continue to enable her shocking behaviour by probably sorting things for her ! She really boils my piss 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
so all the "we'll be fine" "worse places to be stuck" "making the most of our time here" is all bullshit and she's having a meltdown behind the scenes demanding someone sort it out for them.....the irony is if she'd shown more of that side and admitted its hard and a worry she would have been less of a twunt......only a little less because.....well its Nikki :unsure: but still would have been more genuine and gained more sympathy, instead she's made herself even more of an utterly vile individual who clearly only cares about her online persona.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Back up plan going well
She really really needed all this to happen to her for her attitude over the past week. Her attitude has been a disgrace towards the virus. I know it’s a shame for the twins and I’ve no sympathy whatsoever for her dad because he should’ve known better but this couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloody person.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
52DB2C94-A4EB-48BE-BE97-517DE389BA0F.jpeg

poor Chris just got the standard reply! don't they know who his wife is? how dare they!
he mist be distracted listening to her- it'll be all his fault for having to go there to work!
i can imagine all the multiple mum friends are laughing their legs off at this disaster movie of a holiday! 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Back up plan going well
You can literally read the desperation starting to kick in the realisation that in the grand scheme of things .... she ain’t that important she is literally in the same position of a lot of other folks desperate to get home... the world doesn’t revolve around her
maybe when she does get home she might actually find a dose of humility.

Reactions: 18
Actually, hi to all Prikki's multiple mum friends on here- hope you are all enjoying the circus as much as the rest of us. Though i'd say you are getting even more enjoyment out of this remake of National Lampoon's Vacation! 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God can you imagine the earbashing she will be giving Chris now. I bet she’s not been “laughing so hard her cheeks ache” today & how much will her brother and Carly be regretting the big surprise holiday now!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m guessing the wedding she was going to was the twin mum friends whose hen do she was at not long ago. She’s just posted to say their wedding has been cancelled. Poor girl. Obviously in the grand scheme of things it’s not important as they can do it when this all calms down but still I’m sure that’s very upsetting. And it isn’t as though it was their own selfish actions got them into that situation like Fopps.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh didn't we just know she'd be using the twin and poorly Dad excuse to try and jump the queue!?
I expect everyone has some kind of excuse at the moment there are no priorities, everyone just wants to get home whatever your excuse.

Join the back of the queue Fopps...

Reactions: 23
All princess Prikki is worried about is getting home for her mates wedding (it is still going ahead according to her gram). If she didn’t post tit, then she wouldn’t have to sit and police tit. Why doesn’t she just get off the gram and go and sort her issues out? And look after her own children! Posting tit surely wouldn’t be priority right now? Unless they need the penny jar to pay for a flight home.

Reactions: 9
Oh didn't we just know she'd be using the twin and poorly Dad excuse to try and jump the queue!?
I expect everyone has some kind of excuse at the moment there are no priorities, everyone just wants to get home whatever your excuse.

Join the back of the queue Fopps...
If dad had a poorly heart condition maybe he shouldn't have gone... low blow playing that card now... surprised she's not put.. my 18 month old twins that's TWO babies !!! Which makes me veryimportant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.