Fopperholic #25 With a kitchen island, she thinks that she's "it"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went to get her hair done yday even though the boys are at nursery today 🤷‍♀️
She’s probably got important video editing “work” to do today whilst the boys aren’t napping at nursery..... 🤦🏻‍♀️

What’s the betting we get a vlog about how she packs HER suitcase for a transatlantic trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any news on the 6ft extension? Thought it might have been finished by now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she went to get her hair done yday even though the boys are at nursery today 🤷‍♀️
I thought the same! Idiot! That's what her child free time should be for. She's a bleeping moron. Swear her hair looks longer in the "after" pic don't tell me she's had more gifted extensions 😴

Reactions: 4
She’s had her hair done 3 times now since I last even had a trim. Doesn’t know she’s born honestly. Never known anyone to have so much time away from their babies.

Reactions: 16
She’s probably got important video editing “work” to do today whilst the boys aren’t napping at nursery..... 🤦🏻‍♀️

What’s the betting we get a vlog about how she packs HER suitcase for a transatlantic trip?
Well now you’ve given her the idea, I bet she does!!!

Any news on the 6ft extension? Thought it might have been finished by now?
I reckon she’s had a rethink about the bifolds after it was mentioned on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well now you’ve given her the idea, I bet she does!!!
Yes she gets all of her ideas from Tattlers

She’s had her hair done 3 times now since I last even had a trim. Doesn’t know she’s born honestly. Never known anyone to have so much time away from their babies.
she is away from her children more than most of my friends and family who have children are and they actually have a job and work!

Reactions: 9
Wow guys she’s got a new hair colour!!! Tap to see it... looking exactly the bleeping same 😴
Why are we tapping to see it as it’s on the next slide (sorry it’s not a ppt presentation 😂) does she get more engagement points if we tap? Really showing my technological lack of knowledge here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
maybe she ran out of money
Oh gawd. Will this cash flow problem mean more swipe ups of tit she's never used before 🙄

Looking like we'll need to start a Go Fund Me page to get this extension finished 😂

Not really a thread suggestion just me being childish.....

Fopperholic #26
Guyzz, any advice on how to get my ever changing face through passport control?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh gawd. Will this cash flow problem mean more swipe ups of tit she's never used before 🙄

Looking like we'll need to start a Go Fund Me page to get this extension finished 😂

Not really a thread suggestion just me being childish.....

Fopperholic #26
Guyzz, any advice on how to get my ever changing face through passport control?
Howling at the passport comment :ROFLMAO: :love: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.