Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to wonder how on Earth I got anything done when mine were ‘babies’ 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Jesus Christ you’d think she’s the first to ever have twins. I thought she might let up on this a bit but we’re 18 months down the line here 😩 I despair!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is that mum who puts them in the pram for 2 mins instead of carrying or letting them “walk”
What is she wearing?????
chavtasic !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's not hard is it! We've been out and about and had to change the kids in the boot of the car or the front seat 🤷 you've just gotta get on with it and do what you gotta do
How dare you suggest Princess Fopperbollocks does that in her ah...mazing, sssttunning white Range Rover 😮 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apart from being horrified that she left her child in a dirty nappy, is she implying she wears something other than trainers to baby group!
Can you imagine this idiot rocking up to baby gym in heels

• Haha
Does the ahhhhMazzing Gucci changing bag not come with a little matching changing mat that she could have put on the seat? I’ve lost count how many times my kids have been changed in the car! Why is she only doing this kind of thing now? She really has been waited on hand and foot with those kids, most of us have struggled with prams, car seats etc in places, it’s the norm? Why does she expect to strut into everywhere looking like she’s on a catwalk with kids that are merely accessories. She acts like she’s got a weeks old babies, they’re 17 months old?! Maybe if she wouldn’t have had everyone else parent for her, she’d be more confident in her own skills by now.

Reactions: 19
Apart from being horrified that she left her child in a dirty nappy, is she implying she wears something other than trainers to baby group!
Can you imagine this idiot rocking up to baby gym in heels
I’m also wondering if the gym stuff she is wearing in her stories this afternoon, is the same as she wore to the gym this morning?! Not sure the bleep boots go with that look 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion!

Fopperholic: raGINg over a haircut, BYO hen bore. Don’t need pizza for a good time? Let me show you the door!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Does the ahhhhMazzing Gucci changing bag not come with a little matching changing mat that she could have put on the seat? I’ve lost count how many times my kids have been changed in the car! Why is she only doing this kind of thing now? She really has been waited on hand and foot with those kids, most of us have struggled with prams, car seats etc in places, it’s the norm? Why does she expect to strut into everywhere looking like she’s on a catwalk with kids that are merely accessories. She acts like she’s got a weeks old babies, they’re 17 months old?! Maybe if she wouldn’t have had everyone else parent for her, she’d be more confident in her own skills by now.
Don't forget she has to put them to bed on her own Tuesday as deuxknees works late! You'd think they were her children 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely the kind of place they were at yesterday they could of kept their shoes on ? It wasn't soft play was it ? I've never been to somewhere like that so not sure...... 🤷‍♀️
I've been there and they do make you take shoes off and leave socks on. It really is a lovely well thought out place

Reactions: 3
How old are her babies again? And this is the first time she’s had to carry them and change their dirty nappy??
It really wouldn't suprise me. She's not gonna get her hands dirty when theres minions around 😂

I’m surprised poor Lawson never got accused of bullying him and pushing him.
I imagine she would have done if Lawson had also been walking. Tight cow

Reactions: 1
How has this woman had the boys for nearly 17 months and never found herself in that situation!? Its no wonder they're not walking when shes uses a damn pushchair to go from the car to a gym! The old tart drives me insane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.