Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh damn I was just about to comment a new thread title 😂 this one is fab though - v true. She loves a cuddle with Lawson and Faveson ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
not sure why she cant have caffeine, i don't remember her ever explaining it but if she's telling the truth and does have decaf, can you imagine how much more high pitched and shrieky she would be if she did have it :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
not sure why she cant have caffeine, i don't remember her ever explaining it but if she's telling the truth and does have decaf, can you imagine how much more high pitched and shrieky she would be if she did have it :eek:
Can’t have caffeine but has coffee & Pepsi all the time - plus I’m sure those energy bars would have caffeine in (though I could be very wrong on that one)

Reactions: 15
I might be wrong but think I read on here it was to help with her endometriosis symptoms.

Reactions: 2
Can’t have caffeine but has coffee & Pepsi all the time - plus I’m sure those energy bars would have caffeine in (though I could be very wrong on that one)
Correcting myself - seems only some flavours contain caffeine but not huge amounts

Reactions: 2
tbh i don't think its that she "cant" have it she just doesn't want to have it, i don't have coffee after 12pm and if i do buy diet coke i'll get the caffeine free one if they have it, if not i drink the normal one.

It might be entertaining to see her after she's had caffeine 😂
all i can think is she'd be like tigger on whizz

I might be wrong but think I read on here it was to help with her endometriosis symptoms.
ah right, could be. How stupid of her to then have it if it causes problems

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
🤦🏼‍♀️ this bloody woman.... wtf is wrong with her she’s a size 10 ( corrected size 8 )
she doesn’t have a weight problem... she has a greedy witch problem okay but it’s not food related it’s cash related.... anything to make money and she’s realised her biggest money spinner re: audience and participation is SW related.
she spouts the biggest amount of utter bullshit... and she’s bleeping dangerous with it she is encouraging young girls who are already body dysmorphic with this bleeping tripe NO you bleeping stupid witch it’s not a personal choice when you are already SLIM and encouraging Eating Disorders.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
We need to stop giving her content ideas everything we have spoken about she has posted in the latest grid post 👀

Reactions: 15
It needs more than a tweak!
God the more and more I see her, the more I just want to punch her in the face.

Reactions: 13
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Don't read any negativity or just delete any negativity Fopps? Also FYI negativity does not equal ‘trolling’, it is merely a different opinion by those who do not have their heads wedged up your size 8 arse.
Pants on fire Fopps... we all know you read here 🤣🤣🤣 see the person commenting went to the same school for English 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is getting worse and worse by the day. What an attention seeking photo to post. She knows she looks slim in that photo of her in the gym. If she felt she looked awful she wouldn’t post it. She just wants the sheep to tell her how wonderful she is. She never posts anything real, even the staged photo on the sofa.
I used to think I was the only person that thought she was a moron as couldn’t believe the arse licking comments on her posts. it worries me that these people are all walking around freely in our society!

Reactions: 19
Thread title by @Em85C
Wheeeeeyyyyyyy 💪💪 haha

On a serious note now...Why are three black bags full of baby clothes being taken to a charity shop when she's supposed to be helping out/working with a baby bank?! I mean, charity shop is fine in normal circumstances but if I was the baby bank and saw that... I dunno, I guess I'd be miffed

Reactions: 30
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Don't read any negativity or just delete any negativity Fopps? Also FYI negativity does not equal ‘trolling’, it is merely a different opinion by those who do not have their heads wedged up your size 8 arse.
oblivious my arse .... if your so oblivious why do you bother commenting on a negative post ( before deleting and blocking the person ) ..... as the saying goes negativity breeds contempt, you should address it and explain your viewpoint and leave it for others questioning you to see....it’s not trolling offering a different view point or pointing things out that differ from what you have previously posted or said, or your over usage or reliance on the usage of filters, it’s also not trolling if people offer advice that differs from your own viewpoint you might actually learn something useful and take it onboard.
what these sheep/followers don’t realise when they are pointing out we are all green with envy is that the majority of us all have lives of our own, family’s, homes, jobs, cars, material goods, go on holidays etc the only difference is we don’t feel the need to brag about it on social media or try to earn money/gifts etc from broadcasting to the nation every time we visit Costa, a soft play facility, the gym etc etc....
we respect our families privacy don’t constantly shove a camera in our toddlers face.... if you don’t want to hear constructive criticism or have a debate with someone who doesn’t share the same opinion then you shouldn’t be posting in a public open forum full stop!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bloody hell. Came to post a comment that I didn't have time to post this morning, and we've moved to a new thread! Can't keep up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.