Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hooker boots to a farm :ROFLMAO: she really is a special kind of tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Cooked King prawns’ 😂
Thanks for clarifying Fopps. We all would’ve thought you were munching on raw prawns otherwise.
Were they pan fried 😂😂

Looks like plenty of stuff for the boys .... plus they do salad ! She's such a control freak.....

I looked too, she won't have known the syns in the marinade so bet that's why she won't have eaten that. She's so disordered, it's a salad for God's sake. I do wonder what the boys ended up with though.

Reactions: 6
Give those kids a warm cheese sandwich, a pack of Pom bears and some squash for fucks sake!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
1. Those boots are bleeping awful....who wears them to a bleeping farm. Stick some trainers on you silly witch!!
2. She didn’t prepare any bleeping food, she stopped at bloody Tesco and grabbed pre maid food. She is a terrible person for the environment, wasting plastic.
This women does not work, you have plenty of time to make up lunch/snacks for you and your children at home!!!
she is absolutely bleeping awful!!

Reactions: 22
Chelsea’s twins are 12 weeks older.
They were also born at 34 weeks, so whilst I know you shouldn't compare kids you just can't help it in this case because Fopps whole excuse of corrected age is just more fopperbollocks 😥

Reactions: 11
Maybe Grayson is so clingy because his mother keeps leaving him and he’s finding this hard to adjust to? Just a thought!

Reactions: 7
Top pic is on fopps post
Bottom pic is on chris' post

But she doesn't use filters right?!
Sake. I mean, there's lightening your pictures and changing the actual colours 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ but she doesnt do that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like plenty of stuff for the boys .... plus they do salad ! She's such a control freak.....

I've been a few times, it's fab for kids, walking or not. We always take a homemade packed lunch for our children, mainly because they are fussy devil's but we always order a few bowls of chips for them as well and a cookie/biscuit/cake as a treat! The fact she didn't do any of the animal feeding activities just makes me wonder why bother going 🙄 yes they have indoor soft play (it's only a small area of the whole indoor play area) and an outdoor area with swings, slides, climbing frames etc they also have an indoor sandpit which is uhmaaaaazing (it's actually really good) so why just show us a pig having a scratch and the tractors oh and the tiny soft play 🙄 she really hasn't got a clue! Those boys would have loved a pony ride each and there is a tractor/trailer ride for free which takes you on a tour of the farm!

Top pic is on fopps post
Bottom pic is on chris' post

But she doesn't use filters right?!
Yep I can confirm the tractor is blue in real life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've only just started following Chelsea after reading about her here... the boys are adorable ! Such little characters.... how old are they in comparison to the Ryan boys ?
They really are so cute and cheeky I love watching Chelsea,s stories but the “Ryan Twins” today looked pale and lost there is definitely something lacking and not right with them especially Lawson which is heartbreaking as he is the one I would take to Poor boys having them two for parents

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I've been a few times, it's fab for kids, walking or not. We always take a homemade packed lunch for our children, mainly because they are fussy devil's but we always order a few bowls of chips for them as well and a cookie/biscuit/cake as a treat! The fact she didn't do any of the animal feeding activities just makes me wonder why bother going 🙄 yes they have indoor soft play (it's only a small area of the whole indoor play area) and an outdoor area with swings, slides, climbing frames etc they also have an indoor sandpit which is uhmaaaaazing (it's actually really good) so why just show us a pig having a scratch and the tractors oh and the tiny soft play 🙄 she really hasn't got a clue! Those boys would have loved a pony ride each and there is a tractor/trailer ride for free which takes you on a tour of the farm!

Yep I can confirm the tractor is blue in real life 😂
Someone did ask her if she had done any of the animal feeding and she replied 'sadly not' ! We used to take ours to Ash End Farm when they were little..... they loved holding the chicks and petting the animals..... even milking the pretend cows .... looks like these two sat in their pram all day apart from going on the swing and push alongs :( The filtered pics are madness - they look like they have green shoes on not blue same as the tractor !

Reactions: 10
What the hell is she hoping to achieve with all of this? I'm not even taking the piss now, genuinely baffled as to why she goes to so much trouble to take ridiculous pictures and constantly brag about nothing? Surely it's not just the bit of money she generates? This constant logging of every fart from the four of them must be so time consuming. I just don't get it as she's not even very good at it, she has no target audience, no obvious sales point, no commercial value. It's so strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Looking at that menu of the farm she could of actually had the linguine with tomato or whatever it was that would of probably been quite low syn but obviously miss control freak wouldn't cope with that because it would of been a normal adult sized portion an she only has borrower size portions of food 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.