Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MPA89 for new title - with 60 likes ! Had to make it a bit shorter.... also first time doing this so hope I've got it right !

New thread title suggestion: Extending her house to fit in her bun. We know she still prefers Grayson, even though we think Lawson’s a hun.

Not sure how to change the pic to Fopps though ? ! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Normal service has resumed... of course it has those boys can’t possibly have fun for more than a few minutes! Back to normal too I see, after the let down of Thomas land it’s back to crappy lunches out and soft play...BUT! It’s ok tattlers because it was subway and they had a basket bowl each (albeit empty 😂) and the soft play had a toddler trampoline and they got socks 😱 her life must be made ahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks to @MPA89 for new title - with 60 likes ! Had to make it a bit shorter.... also first time doing this so hope I've got it right !

New thread title suggestion: Extending her house to fit in her bun. We know she still prefers Grayson, even though we think Lawson’s a hun.

Not sure how to change the pic to Fopps though ? ! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
#Lawson 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is anybody up on the new Coppa rules that you tube are bringing in? Was just reading on the Ingham thread, but don’t quite get it. Do the new rules mean that children can’t be featured in videos?

Reactions: 1
I'm excited to see the new extension to Foppy Towers, it's going to provide no end of fun for us. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
She's writing a book about her IVF journey...someone called that months ago! And she's so thankful she gets to work with so many brands that enable her to spend more time with the boys?!
Is she for real! She leaves them at any given opportunity.
She's also excited to extend the house to give the boys more space to play...Even though she already has TWO spare bedrooms she could easily turn 1 into a playroom 🤦‍♀️ she really is thick as mince! Turkey mince 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She can't even number her goals correctly 🙄 and I hope she gets a decent proof reader for her book... 😉 she's so full of bullshit it's unreal 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She wants to write a book! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good luck getting anyone to take you seriously when you struggle with there, their and they’re and basic grammar and punctuation!

Does she honestly think she’ll be given this on a plate?! Authors spend years being rejected by publishing houses before they’re noticed and published- what makes her think anyone in publishing will put her on their books with her single concept book. Oh God, she’d try and follow up an IVF book with one on parenting tips!

I don’t like to wish bad on people, but I really hope she is laughed out of the door and realises that things aren’t handed out on a silver platter and that that this will take years to take off.

Also, just one final thought: who’ll be looking after the boys as she writes and edits this masterpiece and meets with editors and publishers etc? She is delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can't even number her goals correctly 🙄 and I hope she gets a decent proof reader for her book... 😉 she's so full of bullshit it's unreal 😴😴😴😴
She has edited that as well 🤣🤣🤣
Have never read “I” and “my” so much in a post, she gave up her full time career you know! Definitely on the beg for a free publishing deal..... Nikki you aren’t and never will be Hinch (can’t stand her either).

oh and why do you need a bigger extension, you are never at home to let the boys play!

Reactions: 10
And my wish for 2020 old Fopps is that you and all the other so called influencers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 actually definition of that should be those that think they can make a living at brainwashed people’s expense .......crash out spectacularly and have to get a real job but then who would we have a good laugh at

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has edited the numbers 😂😂 hi 👋 Nikki.....
Just a thought, you may want to add on to No 3
“Be polite and not snotty to the people that enable me to do this. To realise that people do have a difference of opinion (and that’s ok) and to stop being a jumped up witch that thinks she is better than anybody else”

just a thought... Happy New Year 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.