Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me, when people ask where her outfit is from and all they get is ‘it’s linked on 21 buttons’ just tell us it’s from primark love!!!
That really grates on me! She is so rude with her answers and wants commission so won’t just say! Her clothes are awful!

Reactions: 7
Did you hear her about the jumpsuit, I’m so glad so many of you managed
to get this! Yeah, cos it’s lining your pockets love!

Reactions: 4
I have never ever come across a woman more vain than her! So many pictures of herself! Could you love yourself anymore, it’s so cringy and embarrassing I wouldnt dare. Put some of that love into your poor babies!! Oh Iv got a size 8 dress and it fits me perfect. So what? Why do we need to know what size your dress is, such a major braggaholic!
No one likes a show off and a bragger Nikki it’s just not cool, it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 20
I'm looking forward to when they learn to put their hands into a dirty nappy and then climb all over her silver settee. Gross but true.
I’ve got 2 boys
I'm looking forward to when they learn to put their hands into a dirty nappy and then climb all over her silver settee. Gross but true.
I’ve got 2 boys and thankfully neither have ever done that or even taken their nappy off .. I do think she's Going to have a huge wake up call when they’re crawling / cruising / walking!

I’ve just opened up IG and hers was the 1st post and I’ve come straight off it after reading it. Whyyyy do we need to know it’s a size 8? And I felt like telling her to just eat the bloody pudding. Clearly she wants it if she’s playing silly games about what she’d order! Wonder why she’s so so restricted when it comes to food but not alcohol? I only realised when I found this site that she really does have the most unhealthy relationship with food. It’s a wonder she’s still allowed to be a consultant cos she doesn’t display a positive attitude to food what so ever!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Nice shot of the strategically placed use bag. It’s this sort of bragging that irritates me. I have mulberry bags but I’d be embarrassed to pose them. I’m fed up of hundreds of pics of her. Narcissistic

Ysl not use bag

Reactions: 14
I’ve got 2 boys

I’ve got 2 boys and thankfully neither have ever done that or even taken their nappy off .. I do think she's Going to have a huge wake up call when they’re crawling / cruising / walking!

I’ve just opened up IG and hers was the 1st post and I’ve come straight off it after reading it. Whyyyy do we need to know it’s a size 8? And I felt like telling her to just eat the bloody pudding. Clearly she wants it if she’s playing silly games about what she’d order! Wonder why she’s so so restricted when it comes to food but not alcohol? I only realised when I found this site that she really does have the most unhealthy relationship with food. It’s a wonder she’s still allowed to be a consultant cos she doesn’t display a positive attitude to food what so ever!
I couldn't agree with you more! When she said the pudding wasn't hers I thought why not just share it or get a pudding yourself. It's so unhealthy not to eat in moderation. She's bragging about being a size 8 which is not nice for her larger followers to have shoved down their throats constantly. No-one needs to know your size you vacuous bint. And don't get me started on the placement of that ruddy bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She never eats real cake not even on her birthday she'd rather have a fruit platter. The feeling of being skinny and a size is more important to her than actually enjoying food

Cringing at the date night pics, just proves what a narcissist she is, most people go on a date night to spend time with their other half, not pose for Instagram pictures

Reactions: 8
I do SW and honestly I really think they need a kick up their arse and sort her out. She portrays such an unhealthy attitude towards food. SW bang on about it not being a diet, nothing is restricted and it's a lifestyle. However her whole food side of her account screams restriction and then slotted in between are her usual braggy "size 8" posts. Now I'm not saying that she intentionally does this (I mean come on, she's as dense as her sodding mug cakes) but psychologically people then relate her "size 8" posts to her restricted diet and you're just fuelling continued restriction/binge/failure.
Honestly, SW should just bin her off.

Reactions: 12
She’s NOT following the slimming world plan at all, she’s merely riding on the back of it and is still getting away with it after all this time. She absolutely loves herself “I’ve got a size 8, it fits me perfectly” well I’ll tell you this, id rather have demolished that pudding than have to sit there pretending what I’d have off the pudding menu! FFS. She irritates me so much.

She’s NOT following the slimming world plan at all, she’s merely riding on the back of it and is still getting away with it after all this time. She absolutely loves herself “I’ve got a size 8, it fits me perfectly” well I’ll tell you this, id rather have demolished that pudding than have to sit there pretending what I’d have off the pudding menu! FFS. She irritates me so much.
I meant to say that I’d rather eat two puddings than be like her bragging about a size 8. I was annoyed when I was typing 😏🤣🤣

Anyone seen poor Lawson's face in the latest IG story? Grayson's got fit daddy blowing raspberries on his tummy and Lawson is just looking on. And are they not a little big to be in those baby bouncers now....?

• Sad
I do SW and honestly I really think they need a kick up their arse and sort her out. She portrays such an unhealthy attitude towards food. SW bang on about it not being a diet, nothing is restricted and it's a lifestyle. However her whole food side of her account screams restriction and then slotted in between are her usual braggy "size 8" posts. Now I'm not saying that she intentionally does this (I mean come on, she's as dense as her sodding mug cakes) but psychologically people then relate her "size 8" posts to her restricted diet and you're just fuelling continued restriction/binge/failure.
Honestly, SW should just bin her off.

Im starting to wonder if she was actually sacked from SW mgt role rather than quit... Because she said she wanted to be able to spend time with the boys but complains about having to be with them alone... Like what did she expect ffs??? . If they were in nursery they would be alot more developed than they are because of her lazy passive parenting style and the not favorite twin would get more attention too. SW can easily view her channel and see that she was not following plan safely during pregnancy and still doesn't follow properly now. I bet they looked and sacked her

I thought the same thing the other day, about the bouncers. I stopped using them with my babies as soon as they became more active and mobile, around 4-6 months...so easy for them to flip over! Never underestimate the strength of a baby that wants out!! lol

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen poor Lawson's face in the latest IG story? Grayson's got fit daddy blowing raspberries on his tummy and Lawson is just looking on. And are they not a little big to be in those baby bouncers now....?
Ahhhh I thought the same thing!! 😿

Reactions: 3
I thought the same thing the other day, about the bouncers. I stopped using them with my babies as soon as they became more active and mobile, around 4-6 months...so easy for them to flip over! Never underestimate the strength of a baby that wants out!! lol
So true!! You can get ones that go to toddler stage and last longer but those kind definitely aren’t. I’ve seen my 6 month old daughter attempt dive out of one before and end up on the floor - Bouncer still attached 🙈

They would be if they were developing well - because at that age, they should be pulling themselves up, which would tip the bouncer over. My lad was doing that at 5 months!! But they literally just lie there because that’s all they know

Babies at that age crave stimulation...it’s this time where they should be exploring the space around them, finding new textures, shapes and sounds. All the basic building blocks to help start tuning those gross and fine motor skills as well as speech. Especially as there are two of them...imagine the fun they could be having together within the space around them! It may just be me, but the way she handles them and speaks to them is like they’re 3-4 months old! What do I know though...4 children of my own and 18yrs of working within child development 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.