Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be strange and quite damaging for children being brought up by self obsessed people who never put down their phones!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“Does anybody have days , when star week is approaching (periods for us normal women) that they just want to blitz their house?” Nope? I want to sit and face plant all the food, housework doesn’t even figure!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Does anybody have days , when star week is approaching (periods for us normal women) that they just want to blitz their house?” Nope? I want to sit and face plant all the food, housework doesn’t even figure!!
Is it me or does she have a bloody star week every fortnight?! And also why do I want to know when another woman's period is? Or why would you want to share that you're on your period to 100k people?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it me or does she have a bloody star week every fortnight?! And also why do I want to know when another woman's period is? Or why would you want to share that you're on your period to 100k people?
Obviously short of content?! Also, why would you do housework when you pay a cleaner? Think we have different ideas of housework 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Blitz there house 🤨 I usually stuff chocolate down my face whilst plotting how I’m going to murder people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have been absolutely hyper in work today and was in a frenzy of organising and I think it’s period/hormone related. I actually came home and googled it and it is a thing 🙈 That was before I seen it mentioned on here. Mine are defo imminent and now that I’m home I’m literally lying in bed thinking that was nice while it lasted

Reactions: 1
I HATE when people refer to it as star week, seems to be all of the slimming world instagrams - grow up !

I HATE when people refer to it as star week, seems to be all of the slimming world instagrams - grow up !
To be fair,it’s derived from the fact they put a star in your book if you have your period. A lot of women’s weight fluctuates so they are likely to talk about it at slimming world. I would say it’s star week at the scales there. Don’t use it anywhere else though

Reactions: 2
I watched her weaning vlog & I was horrified she would even mention Slimming World in a video about feeding babies (even joking about speed foods, whatever they are) and talking about macros when feeding babies. Very, very worrying she’s allowed to control what goes in her kids mouths. I’m all for encouraging children to eat a healthy, balanced diet but she takes it too far focusing on protein intake for babies.

Reactions: 6
Wow her story was boring and pointless. Nearly as boring as her food. She has nothing about her. She must bore her husband silly

Reactions: 4
Wow her story was boring and pointless. Nearly as boring as her food. She has nothing about her. She must bore her husband silly
They don’t spoil a pair! He’s as vain and conceited as she is!

Reactions: 3
Someone add link to new thread when it's time please... I'm way too invested in this 🤣🤣

• Haha
clearly a fan of MOD who gives us a monthly update and FOD then chips in .....we dont need to know everything nickki - no privacy for you or your boys...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.