Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, someone's reading tattle! The lesser spotted Ryan twin has been pictured on his own! Propped up on the sofa (I think she might be trying to show us he can sit, but he very clearly cant!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The pic just proves us all right that they cant sit unaided. Its worrying if they are even unable to sit proped up on the sofa with it supporting his back.

Reactions: 8
The pic just proves us all right that they cant sit unaided. Its worrying if they are even unable to sit proped up on the sofa with it supporting his back.
Did she actually use a filter on the baby .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s with all the pictures outside venues? Look where I am with my babies?? She doesn’t look natural at all in pictures taken of her, just go and enjoy your boys without broadcasting your every move to the world!! Give the poor boys some privacy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, someone's reading tattle! The lesser spotted Ryan twin has been pictured on his own! Propped up on the sofa (I think she might be trying to show us he can sit, but he very clearly cant!)
Ha ha great minds think alike, it's so obvious that she reads here. There she goes gushing over Lawson for the camera. He's such a good natured baby, but he does look confused when she gives him attention 🤣

Reactions: 10
She 100% has a google alert set up for herself! She’s too vain not to

Reactions: 7
Somebody on my ig was hacked last week and she got a notification that a different device had logged in on her ig why didnt lou get this??

I pray to god she doesn’t take those car seats in the actual car with those straps so slack and the boys wearing padded jackets! I’m on edge just looking at those pictures

Reactions: 5
And he’s in clothes. How does she find the time to read these!

Reactions: 8
I pray to god she doesn’t take those car seats in the actual car with those straps so slack and the boys wearing padded jackets! I’m on edge just looking at those pictures
No she's lofted those seats straight out of the car. On the stories walking there's no way she's got the car seats out and then loosened them, why would you? If she heaven forbid had a crash those boys don't stand a chance. The straps aren't even over their shoulders, let alone tight enough!

She's really beginning to wick me off. You can't play the channel mum card when you're not even getting the absolute basics right!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can't believe she has started feeding them those bloody SW pancakes she makes. Give it a few week she will be giving them her 'famous' tex mex chilli and those dry tasteless sponges she calls 'cakes' 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Somebody with twins please explain to me why do they need 2 different pushchairs? I could understand if you have a smaller pushchair for travelling but why does she need 2 large ones for regular every day usage?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.