Fopperholic #18 She just loves her jerk, rice & peas, as long as it’s made by chrisanddeuxknees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only found this site last weekend and she has a new thread already!! Lol
Yep, she's the gift that keeps on giving. I took ages to catch up when I finally saw the light and began to type into Google - Fopperh...
And it came up Fopperholic annoying and when I clicked it brought me here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I came here after she did a YouTube video about this site I think there were maybe 2 threads at that point?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I came here after she did a YouTube video about this site I think there were maybe 2 threads at that point?!
Same! Never even knew places like this existed! Was so relived to see people were as annoyed by her as I was, her heavily filtered social media makes it look like everyone loves her! Really shot herself in the foot making the video alluding to here.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'd like to stake my claim to fame by saying that I started the first ever thread. I was a fan of hers long ago and I was so pleased when she got preggo. She'd begun to grate on my nerves by then but I though having babies would change her, make her less materialistic and less vain. How wrong I was, she's turned into the worst version of herself. I have absolutely no sympathy for the stick she gets now🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
We fly through threads when the person in question is a complete clown with zero self awareness or ethics 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd like to stake my claim to fame by saying that I started the first ever thread. I was a fan of hers long ago and I was so pleased when she got preggo. She'd begun to grate on my nerves by then but I though having babies would change her, make her less materialistic and less vain. How wrong I was, she's turned into the worst version of herself. I have absolutely no sympathy for the stick she gets now🤣🤣🤣
I was there from the 1st one :) I came to tattle for another thread and scrolled through to see any others I might enjoy, fopps was there, the first thread was slower moving then as she was just turkey mince and vanity albeit still super annoying and not many people knew who she was or about tattle, its UH-MAZING to see the pace its gathered and how many people have come to this thread and shared stories and opinions of her, got to be one of the fastest moving threads ever, thanks for reeling me in ;)

Reactions: 15
So glad you did. I was completely confused by how much everyone seemed to like her yet I was thinking how annoying she was. Tattle is a really great way to get more clued up about instagrammers and their shady tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was there from the 1st one :) I came to tattle for another thread and scrolled through to see any others I might enjoy, fopps was there, the first thread was slower moving then as she was just turkey mince and vanity albeit still super annoying and not many people knew who she was or about tattle, its UH-MAZING to see the pace its gathered and how many people have come to this thread and shared stories and opinions of her, got to be one of the fastest moving threads ever, thanks for reeling me in ;)
I think before she got preggo, she was mildly annoying but having twins has just sent her into outer space. She really believes her own hype that she's a celebrity 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I briefly signed up for instagram to follow her for SW recipes etc. I found her annoying when it was the early days but now she is off the scale judging by what I read on here. I think one of the issues with the gram is that they allow people to remove comments they don't like. So the poster can create a fake lifestyle for followers who are none the wiser. I think instagram has a lot to answer for in creating these self obsessed wannabes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
ditto ... I was seriously pleased for her when she said she was pregnant I was genuinely daft enough to believe that she was so desperate to be a mum and that IVF had given her, her dream.
how gullible was I ... I actually felt sick to my stomach when she used those boys in an #AD for a cash back scheme ( wasn’t even a baby related ad ) that was the day the penny finally dropped just how vile, and mercenary she is....
that aside
those boys are gorgeous their little faces when baby shark came on was an absolute joy to watch... as for that daft narcissistic witch saying Alexa is so loud, here’s a clue you brainless bimbo .... ask it to turn its volume down

Reactions: 19
Oh look she's stolen more content ideas from the actual famous insta accounts......christmas gift guide coming soon. Hold on tae yer panties kids!

She can't come up with ANYTHING original. She's shameless. Soooo embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
I found her when she was pregnant and on that programme about restless legs and it made out she was this big cheese of youtube - I was like, eh?
googled around and it led me here and tbh I cant see why people like her I just find her so vain and insufferable 😂😬 tbh I don’t even hate watch her because I find her so dull - just love the threads. She blocked me on Instagram so I can’t see anything! 😆

a pp said she believes her own hype and thinks she’s a celebrity - yes - this was the vibe I got from her way way back when I saw her on that programme and it’s only gotten worse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just sat and watched her stories.
1. The eye roll when she says it was jelly messy play... what’s the issue Nicki? BABIES LIKE TO GET MESSY AND EXPLORE DIFFERENT TEXTURES. It’s all part of their development.
2. Shock. You had help. Again. In the form of mad Mazza.
3. Shock. You went to town and had lunch. Again.
4. “I make only a small amount off each affiliate link, 4 or 5 percent, but it’s okay because I gave up my important job to do this” oh duck off you self righteous old dick. Isn’t she just infuriating?! Nicki, you left you tit job to pretend to be a mum at home, who actually is never home 😬.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I found her when I dabbled in SW. she seemed ok but this was before she got pregnant. It was during her pregnancy and subsequent early weeks of parenthood I was like who the duck does she think she is?? I have been a primary school teacher and a parent a long time and found her unbelievablly full of herself. I used to click into her grid when bored as I couldn’t handle the daily banging on as if no other woman had ever had children. Beyween her and SWfeebs and her constant breastfeeding posts I was glad I no longer had little children to be worrying about it all.

It was all the fuss over MOD that brought me here. What an eye opener to has been! Lol!!

Reactions: 17
Oh look she's stolen more content ideas from the actual famous insta accounts......christmas gift guide coming soon. Hold on tae yer panties kids!

She can't come up with ANYTHING original. She's shameless. Soooo embarrassing.
I wouldn’t buy anything she’d recommend anyway 9 times out of 10 it’d be tasteless tat

Reactions: 14
I hope she does stay on social media, long enough for me to enjoy her soon to be wind tunnel face from all the botox and her boys when they are grown, telling her to get fucked 😂😂😂 It's gonna be delightful

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.