Fopperholic #18 She just loves her jerk, rice & peas, as long as it’s made by chrisanddeuxknees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else glad they don’t have to eat dinner at Fopps house? Everything always looks so dry, bland AF or plastered in her favourite friggin dry herbs!!
Looks absolute shite, the woman needs to get get friendly with a sauce that doesn’t involve chopped tomatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just been watching last night stories and the one where Lawson is playing with the ball thingy is it just me or does he look really wary of her while she is filming him it’s almost as if she is different towards him when filming for the gram which we almost know It’s as if he doesn’t know how to react to her or how she is going to react to him. It’s really sad to see
I thought exactly the same. Came on here to see if it was just me. There was no warmth there at all, just really wary.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
In a few years time Lawson will ask her why she's only nice to him when the camera/phone is on. Or he'll tell a teacher that he's treated differently to Greyson (I've been told this by a child aged 4 a few years ago and it broke my heart!) The way she is with him versus the way she is with his brother is very detrimental to his developing mental health. She must know she's doing it as so many people have pointed it out...And because she keeps up with this site more than some of us!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I too believe she knows she's doing this, which makes it a million times worse. It's been pointed out to her so many times for her to not be aware. It's just so odd that someone can bond with one twin more than another (coming from a mum of twins)! If they were siblings you could perhaps understand as may have had a traumatic birth with one or something, but she's literally just taken a liking to one more than the other.
Really feel for Lawson. He seems like such a bright and beautiful little thing. Not only is her behaving this way detrimental to hers and Lawson's relationship, but she'll also drive a wedge between the twin boys too.
I think she definitely has a narcistic personality but I think there is some other personality or mental disorder there too. Just the way she once painted Lawson in a bad light, claiming he'd bullied Grayson while in the womb?!! Seems she has made this up, honestly believes it and then somehow that justifies her appauling behaviour. There's got to be something mentally wrong for a grown woman to try and snatch innocence from an innocent newborn baby like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I too believe she knows she's doing this, which makes it a million times worse. It's been pointed out to her so many times for her to not be aware. It's just so odd that someone can bond with one twin more than another (coming from a mum of twins)! If they were siblings you could perhaps understand as may have had a traumatic birth with one or something, but she's literally just taken a liking to one more than the other.
Really feel for Lawson. He seems like such a bright and beautiful little thing. Not only is her behaving this way detrimental to hers and Lawson's relationship, but she'll also drive a wedge between the twin boys too.
I think she definitely has a narcistic personality but I think there is some other personality or mental disorder there too. Just the way she once painted Lawson in a bad light, claiming he'd bullied Grayson while in the womb?!! Seems she has made this up, honestly believes it and then somehow that justifies her appauling behaviour. There's got to be something mentally wrong for a grown woman to try and snatch innocence from an innocent newborn baby like that.

You just reminded me of the womb bullying - have you ever heard so much tit in your life 😂😂😂

My youngest daughter can be hard work - she’s over emotional and quite a bit of a diva sometimes - but she didn’t share a womb with anyone so what’s her excuse 😂😂😂 pretty sure it’s who she is and her defiance will serve her well as an adult!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You just reminded me of the womb bullying - have you ever heard so much tit in your life 😂😂😂

My youngest daughter can be hard work - she’s over emotional and quite a bit of a diva sometimes - but she didn’t share a womb with anyone so what’s her excuse 😂😂😂 pretty sure it’s who she is and her defiance will serve her well as an adult!
Omg😂😂😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure she posted in the IVF days that she definitely didn’t want twins and didn’t want boys. Then the first attempt failed so she had two embryos put in and I’m sure said she hoped both didn’t take. I think she really wishes she only had one baby and that’s obviously Greyson. It’s like she blames Lawson for her having two, we all know what a control freak she is.

It so so sad and I hope G & L have a great relationship with each other as they grow up to make up for it. To be fair, with her as a mum they were always going to end up fucked up one way or another.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m sure she posted in the IVF days that she definitely didn’t want twins and didn’t want boys. Then the first attempt failed so she had two embryos put in and I’m sure said she hoped both didn’t take. I think she really wishes she only had one baby and that’s obviously Greyson. It’s like she blames Lawson for her having two, we all know what a control freak she is.

It so so sad and I hope G & L have a great relationship with each other as they grow up to make up for it. To be fair, with her as a mum they were always going to end up fucked up one way or another.
You would think someone so desperately wanting a baby would be grateful. Sadly I think she will break that bond by the way she treats them, I've seen it so many times in families, the mother can be the biggest bond breaker there is if one child is encouraged to be superior to the other. It's very sad.

People keep telling me this, strong willed children turn in to successful and strong willed adults, so I'll grit my teeth until he's 18 and hope it's true 😬😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.