Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woo-hoo, I've peaked in life!
Haha, yes, fastest moving threads ever! I can barely keep up with them (just like Nicki can barely keep up with her lies) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do you recon she’s actually really proud that we have so much to talk on her threads? 😂. She’s so competitive that I wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 18
This has got to be the fastest moving thread😂
Out of curiosity I did a search to see the earlier threads as I only found here a few months ago.... I can't believe Thread 1 only started in March this year ..... and comments back then she's still doing the exact same now !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Doesn't spend hours in Costa 😂 well show us what else you do because at the moment at Costa & soft play is all we see!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Out of curiosity I did a search to see the earlier threads as I only found here a few months ago.... I can't believe Thread 1 only started in March this year ..... and comments back then she's still doing the exact same now !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I've just gone back to have a look and on the first thread in January this year there's comments saying shes moaning about having to leave the boys to go back to work but she has to because she needs the money.

I THOUGHT SHE HAD SAVINGS ????

fopperfullofshit right from the first thread 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That post has only been up 11 minutes and it’s already been culled 🤣🤣 showing 7 comments click and there is only 1?! She really is desperately, seeking engagement isn’t she? Maybe if she showed more than Hatton, soft play and Costa, then she wouldn’t feel so “judged”.

Reactions: 17
Do you recon she’s actually really proud that we have so much to talk on her threads? 😂. She’s so competitive that I wouldn’t put it past her.
Probably gutted there's more engagement over here than in her personal social media accounts. Through her utter bullshit, rudeness, arrogance and egotistical nature she has sent the majority of us here all by herself. Would love to know if the members of her old sw group are losing more weight now or not, would definitely piss her off if they're more successful now she's out the door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow. For someone apparently who doesn't care what people think about her, she really does seem to care doesn't she? 😂

Prikki and her gleaming halo out on full force today begging for a good rimming off her sheeple.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh yes. She will have a Tattle page open on constant refresh. She once replied in 32 seconds to a comment l made on her insta page!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How cool is this dinosaur Xmas tree not that Fopps would ever have this in her house not grey enough for her. The boys would love pulling the dinosaurs off and playing with them

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I still don't get why Fopps was moaning about the tree. The boys are only allowed in the hallway now aren't they so the tree will be fine in the living room surely 😜

Reactions: 15
The irony of her judgy mum post and passive aggressive replies... she is the worst for this! It's also quite clear she IS very judgemental, especially when it comes to people's weight loss.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.