Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the steam mop she linked the other day.. the one shes thinking of buying.
Does she believe this sh!te?

Reactions: 9
She shared a link for the mop (i think, could have been something else) yesterday and tagged chrisanddeuxknees in it saying she wanted it for xmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She shared a link for the mop (i think, could have been something else) yesterday and tagged chrisanddeuxknees in it saying she wanted it for xmas!
She would be FUMING if he actually bought her one as her Xmas gift 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’a called w-sitting. Sitting this way doesn’t mean there is a problem but you are supposed to discourage your child from sitting in that position all of the time as can cause some problems if they always sit like that, more so when they are older. It is a bit controversial though as some places you look say it is not a problem.
Ahh okay yes I’ve heard of W sitting!

Reactions: 3
Are lawsons legs okay in that pic? I don’t know much about babies sitting but that doesn’t look right, this is out of genuine concern? I know it’s been mentioned on here before
I nearly got a doing the last time I said this but honestly the wee souls legs aren’t right

Tbh my kids sit like that all the time
So does my son but it’s not just this it’s the poker straightness most of the time and way he curls his toes just something not right

liar...liar....size 8 pants on fire ;) she has soooooo linked items she hasn't bought, lots of times.....remember when she was asking for ideas for the boys birthday, she then added links for everything people suggested and I mean everything, her entire stories that day were affiliate links to all the ideas!!
she's such a thicko she can't even remember what lies she spouts, her followers are bloody dim too not to pick up on it, wheres heather when you need her????
The day before yesterday (immediately after the Alexa one) she affiliate linked a steam cleaner that she didn't have and asked for recommendations on it, and even tagged ratboy and said 'early Christmas present?'

LIAR.

Reactions: 9
'W' sitting is definitely not recommended for any child, let alone one who has slightly delayed mobility. It can weaken the hips and puts unnecessary pressure on the joints, and could indicate high or low tone in the associated muscles.

She needs to stop him sitting in the W position it’s a nightmare on the hips! I did it when I was a little girl (I have cerebral palsy) and I remember getting told time and time again to ‘sit nicely’. Grew out of it and can’t sit like it now because it does kill my hips 😅 but vividly remember being told!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.