Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Princess who doesn’t read here 👋🏻 Hev is exactly the kind of follower you, and more importantly your boys, need. She isn’t a sycophantic arse kisser but she is kind and constructive in her comments. It’s a real shame that your #bekind bullshit only applies to people who agree with everything that you post and kiss your boney arse.

I won’t be kind because I really dislike you. You are shallow, conceited and mind blowingly lacking in any level of self awareness or compassion. I sincerely hope for the sake of your lovely boys that some day you actually pay attention to something other than your own needs.

Nobody fucks with my Hev 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh here we go fish price ad. Vile Gucci trainers on show. Do you really want to wear your dirty trainers in your lounge while playing with babies? Nope. But all of us peasants must see the expensive shoes.

She really does just chuck plastic at them doesn't she. All of the noisey toys in the world will not give those gorgeous babies what they need.
I just came on to see this, my daughter is 10 months and is often crawling around and licking the floor - shoes are completely banned in my lounge especially if they were dirty like hers are!

Reactions: 12
I was the other poster on Hevs comment on fopps page. I was annoyed that people were giving her tit for giving her proper ideas that most people would like to see. I have 9 month old twins that are as active as her boys, they aren’t cruising but crawling etc. I took them to soft play with my friend and her kids the other day and don’t see what the fascination in it is! It’s hard work, so much easier to stay at home and let them roam around with all their toys and practice pulling up etc..
I put the comment of “if they’re up and walking round” as a bit of a dig. What is the point of an annual pass if they’re not actually able to do anything 🤷🏼‍♀️ Unless of course it’s gifted 😏
I also said about letting them roam (another dog at them being in the pram, high chair etc) to see what she would say about that, but no reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Filtered the life out that pic too 🙄🙄 would of been much better if the Ad was a pic of the boys sat actually playing with the toys .... but no Queen Bee needs to be in in the act 👊🏻👊🏻

Reactions: 16
Hey Princess who doesn’t read here 👋🏻 Hev is exactly the kind of follower you, and more importantly your boys, need. She isn’t a sycophantic arse kisser but she is kind and constructive in her comments. It’s a real shame that your #bekind bullshit only applies to people who agree with everything that you post and kiss your boney arse.

I won’t be kind because I really dislike you. You are shallow, conceited and mind blowingly lacking in any level of self awareness or compassion. I sincerely hope for the sake of your lovely boys that some day you actually pay attention to something other than your own needs.

Nobody fucks with my Hev 🤨
Very well put 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 11
Why is she chosen to do ad’s? She is absolutely tit at them! How does her gazing at her favourite twin sell that product? Sit them down and let them play, much more appealing to actually see them engaged and playing, rather than a staged picture of her dirty trainers and over stretched, umpa lumpa face!

She probably wears the dirty trainers in her lounge because she doesn’t want people to comment on her weird toes! Why does she do that fake loving gaze (at the same favourite twin) all the time? If you’re advertising toys let them maybe play with the toys?
Also a few weeks ago Grayson was soooo close to walking and now he’s only just learned to stand up. Eh? Why do these people lick her arse when she tells such blatant lies. Only thing more irritating to observe getting on in life than a liar, is a bad liar!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Least fisher price is educating her kids... better to be spoken to by toys than their banshee mother squaking in their faces!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
once again shes tanked at an AD, all I can see is the soles of the dirty trainers urgh gross! would have been much better to have the boys actually playing with the toys, not have them staged and perfect looking, she is clueless

Reactions: 15
Shelby has been blocked and all but two comments deleted 🙄 so Foppertwatface looks like she is talking to herself 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Heather's still very much alive and kicking... She won't let the snowflakes chase her away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's a head there is no such thing as bad weather - only bad clothing. She's prob waiting to be gifted some waterproofs like Rebecca Lamb. Have we all noticed how all the insta assholes have been 'supporting' her lately? The likes of Sophie Jude, Swfeebs, Rebecca Lamb etc.. and others. Allll the wankey AD queens 🙄🙄🙄🙄 We see you👀👀👀👀👀 ya bunch of scabby pricks 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the people who comment how we only see a snippet of her day so how dare we judge as we know nothing make me want to puke, do they really think that if she was doing different things, more exciting things that she wouldn't' be sharing them at every opportunity on her stories instead of the same old drivel day in, day out

Reactions: 19
the people who comment how we only see a snippet of her day so how dare we judge as we know nothing make me want to puke, do they really think that if she was doing different things, more exciting things that she wouldn't' be sharing them at every opportunity on her stories instead of the same old drivel day in, day out
Exactly that! She is showcasing the best bits. That is as exciting as it must get!

Remember when she used the tuff tray and put 5 cornflakes in and a drop of water 😂

I wonder if she will donate any of their old toys to the baby bank or sell them?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.