Fopperholic#12 Tacky hauls and twice-weekly vlogs, Fopp’s insta content has gone to the dogs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m sat on my hands again, I so want to comment on that post but I can’t do it positively. Some of the responses 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lawson is using his language to get some attention, and it’s perfectly normal for him to squelch to get it! The hair pulling is also normal and all she needs to do is move him away and then praise him for something positive?! Those telling her to pull his hair back, bet channel mum would love her if she did that!
Poor Lawson, he just wants her attention. She just wants perfect children without having to make any effort. And frankly, she screetches at him constantly, the poor little lad thinks it's ok to scream loudly.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.