Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s opened all their birthday presents before their birthday?
Yes, because they are too young to understand! It’s not like they opened them with the people there. And their presents from their parents is a car to share, that may work now but it won’t in a few months time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
£120!! For a ball put, seriously. She may have got it gifted, but who in their right mind would pay that much for some plastic balls?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So after numerous stories with the ball pool she has decided to let everyone know it was gifted thought you had to say as soon as you showed it and what’s with the one car there are two of them don’t you know Fopps your a twin mum it’s like buying one child half a present. Seems when it’s your own money they only get one #tight cow. No guessing which boy will get to play in it the most

• Sad
Reactions: 37
She got them a twin trike too but the one car is daft! Maybe the second one will come at Xmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Forgot to add to my rant:
1 their ‘picky dinner’ is the size of my 8 mo ‘s portion ... give them a plate each? Everything is so controlled.

2. ... so I checked fops mums account ... there are only 2 posts... one a picture of a nikki and one a clip of her kissing rat face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So upsetting just seen them boys sit still, when she tried Lawson on that push along he nearly fall off very very unstable, kept falling to one side when tried walking, I just don’t understand why they done more !!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve reported her to ASA this morning, she is crafty in the fact that the ball pool was gifted but has only declared that today! At no point has she declared it before and has only shown it in her stories!
It features on 4 stories today, but she only has 1 tiny #gifted on the first story. According to the guidelines she is supposed to declare each time she shows it?

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I'm irrationally annoyed at The Modern Nursery for gifting that ball pool, unfollowed and won't be buying from them again. Honestly who looks at Fopps parenting and thinks 'that's something I want to associate my brand with'? Baffling! Will report to ASA for inadequate declarations aswell. Not impressed.

Reactions: 23
I'm irrationally annoyed at The Modern Nursery for gifting that ball pool, unfollowed and won't be buying from them again. Honestly who looks at Fopps parenting and thinks 'that's something I want to associate my brand with'? Baffling! Will report to ASA for inadequate declarations aswell. Not impressed.
I’ve screen shot the stories before she gets chance to edit them!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jacket spuds and beans at a babies birthday party? Wheres the jelly and ice cream, party rings, jam sandwiches and all the other sickly stuff?

Im not being mean but does anyone else think that Grayson may be showing signs of autism? The way he fixates on spinning things, hand flapping and how sometimes he doesn't respond to his name being called.

Yes, because they are too young to understand! It’s not like they opened them with the people there. And their presents from their parents is a car to share, that may work now but it won’t in a few months time 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well if they were too young to understand then why have the party in the first place 🤔

Reactions: 13
Im not being mean but does anyone else think that Grayson may be showing signs of autism? The way he fixates on spinning things, hand flapping and how sometimes he doesn't respond to his name being called
I’ve wondered this too. I heard that the likelihood of having a child with autism is increased in IVF pregnancies but how much merit this has, I’m not sure! It may also answer why the babies don’t react often to situations around them and are happy to lie placid.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.