Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe how quickly we’re flying through these! I love how unhinged she’s becoming. Everything she writes is so aggressive now!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe how quickly we’re flying through these! I love how unhinged she’s becoming. Everything she writes is so aggressive now!
Shes trying to keep a lid on it with these new vlog comments about her maniacal laughing and mundane coffee trips though, I bet her eyes are twitching! She knows she cant get snippy in comments yet coz she wants to appear nice etc 🤣

Reactions: 6
Loving the new thread name! How hilarious are the ginger comments! She’s on another level!

Why point out that they are natural photos, this isn’t a strange thing to most people??
And professional photos Nikki, really?? Debatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tattle: she should stop putting so many filters on her photos and make them more natural and less staged

Fopps: I love trying to take professional photos but I think it’s great to take natural snapshots too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tagging all the companies probably expecting free stuff so she can resell, 😡 she never use to do this,

• Angry
Reactions: 8
All the pictures and videos of the boys she posts are the same, them sitting there not doing much.

Reactions: 8
Grayson still looking pretty auburn in the 'casual' pics ! They do sit very still for two almost one year olds ! Mine were into everything by that age....

Reactions: 13
All the pictures and videos of the boys she posts are the same, them sitting there not doing much.

Doesn’t help that she literally posts pictures/videos of them every day as well. If she just did the occasional update on them it’d maybe be easier to see changes in them, how they’ve grown, development etc. so would be a bit more interesting.

Not trying to call babies boring but honestly the same thing every day/week is just dull if she’s trying to make a career of out it and people will just get bored eventually. But that’s just her isn’t it, the same rubbish on repeat.

She’s like a scratched DVD repeating itself....

3stone in 3months, mum of twins, pan fry, new mum, Costa, full fat cream cheese, old pics, old vlogs, full fat yogurt, they aren’t ginger, I’m not grey, lip smack lip smack, i did go to uni ya know, more Primark tit, I’m not 40 yet, cackle cackle, mince, mince and more mince....

Never anything new. How can she start to make more of a ‘career’ out of SM when her brain is clearly at full capacity.

Oh sorry I forgot....she used to play squash DID YOU KNOW!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She’s like a scratched DVD repeating itself....

3stone in 3months, mum of twins, pan fry, new mum, Costa, full fat cream cheese, old pics, old vlogs, full fat yogurt, they aren’t ginger, I’m not grey, lip smack lip smack, i did go to uni ya know, more Primark tit, I’m not 40 yet, cackle cackle, mince, mince and more mince....

Never anything new. How can she start to make more of a ‘career’ out of SM when her brain is clearly at full capacity.

Oh sorry I forgot....she used to play squash DID YOU KNOW!!
Dont forget she invented the shoe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.