Footballers wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you watch this anywhere? I loved it!!!
It was on YouTube a few months ago, all episodes. Just wanted to agree it was fab. That last scene where Tanya took the dodgy coke. I was screaming at the tv. Don’t take class A’s from dodgy men , in dodgy back rooms.

Reactions: 2
It was on YouTube a few months ago, all episodes. Just wanted to agree it was fab. That last scene where Tanya took the dodgy coke. I was screaming at the tv. Don’t take class A’s from dodgy men , in dodgy back rooms.
Cheers I’ll have a look. The show was brilliant

Reactions: 1
The home interiors are awful! So dated lol And to think it was glamorous!
My exes family lived in the Tanya Turner house, the show rented parts of it for filming. I’ve been in that pool 😂 my claim to fame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Came looking for a FW thread as binged 2 series this weekend on BritBox.

Little Paul from Corrie 🤣🤣

Which footballers do you think the couples are most alike to?

I've just started series 2 and feel they upped the glam stakes. Tanya's wardrobe is so 00s girl band its amazing!

Reactions: 2
Just finished series 1, it's so kitsch I love it. So much drama too, poor Chardonnay was engaged, on fire, married, depressed, pregnant, not pregnant and bulimic - all in the space of 8 episodes!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reviving this thread as I'm binge watching on ItvX.. It's so dated but deliciously cringey awesomeness. 😂
Surely I'm not the only one watching?

• Heart
I rewatched it all on ITVX over Christmas time. It’s so funny looking back - the ending is disappointing though, I can’t remember if they were supposed to have another series or not? But it felt very unfinished ☹

I tried watching it again because I remember it being amazing, but it was awful 🤣

I’ve watched it for the first time recently and loved it. Series 1 was definitely the best though lol