Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the player is Cedric Soares. Plays with Cristiano, got married summer 2019, has a brother... I even feel like his wife and the mistress are a bit similar. But that’s just a guess

I think the player is Cedric Soares. Plays with Cristiano, got married summer 2019, has a brother... I even feel like his wife and the mistress are a bit similar. But that’s just a guess
He fits but he was not in the UK in 2019 which the papers imply he was.

I don’t think it’s well liked through - ditto The Fa cup is still seen as bigger achievement than the Champions League by a lot of people.
Lol no it's not. Maybe by a few dinosaurs in the FA but no one with an ounce of common sense

Reactions: 4
Apparently Van Dijk pulling out the Euro’s has not been well received in the Netherlands as they think he has put club before country

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I mean if he’s still carrying his injury i don’t blame him and i’m not even a liverpool fan

Reactions: 5
Apparently Van Dijk pulling out the Euro’s has not been well received in the Netherlands as they think he has put club before country
He’s put his career before his country really, he will be nowhere near fit so it would be a massive risk for further injury playing him at a tournament.

Reactions: 11
As a Liverpool supporter, I'm glad he took the decision to put club before country. If he comes back too soon, then his recovery could be put back months. And let's face it, he's been missed.

Reactions: 6
Quite frankly, given VVD hasn't played for like a year, he shouldn't even have had to need to withdraw himself from selection because the national team manager should know that he isn't going to be fit to play, have rehab still ongoing and no match fitness. It shows a lack of respect to the recovering player to try and select him, which clearly the national team have declared a desire to him to do so, hence why he has had the need officially declare himself unavailable.

Reactions: 16
[
Quite frankly, given VVD hasn't played for like a year, he shouldn't even have had to need to withdraw himself from selection because the national team manager should know that he isn't going to be fit to play, have rehab still ongoing and no match fitness. It shows a lack of respect to the recovering player to try and select him, which clearly the national team have declared a desire to him to do so, hence why he has had the need officially declare himself unavailable.
I don’t think in the netherlands as many club supportera put their club before the national team.

Considering a lot of your posts in this thread are over-exaggerated and just not true, I'll take that with a bucket of salt.

Reactions: 10
Where was this? I've never seen anything anti semitic from Mo Salah.

Lots of reports.

Last edited:

Lots of evidence.
Oh.....you mean he protested against Israel's continued treatment of Palestinians by peacefully not engaging with Israelis. That would be anti-Zionism, and not anti-semitism. But then again, you will always gets shouts of antisemitism from pro Zionists when you point out their terrorism.

And that's that on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.