Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus City and Chelsea made wholesale changes to both of their teams at the weekend. It's common in all teams, especially in a pandemic season.

They can't all play Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday so his hands are tied.
I don’t think it’s well liked through - ditto The Fa cup is still seen as bigger achievement than the Champions League by a lot of people.

I don’t think it’s well liked through - ditto The Fa cup is still seen as bigger achievement than the Champions League by a lot of people.
That ship sailed 20 years ago. Rotation is normal and especially in a condensed pandemic season.

I would disagree about the FA Cup point too unless you're looking at a lower league club getting a plum draw. Arsenal certainly didn't view it that way with Wenger, nor United with Van Gaal.

Reactions: 5
He has to be careful with this. It won’t take much for the public to demand rules are implemented saying so many players from your previous match must start the next one.
Highly doubt this rule would ever come through. Why would it? There’s no reason why managers can’t rotate.

I would kinda expect Ole to rest a lot of the best United players for Europa as it’s actual silverware. I don’t think he will start all young players but Pogba, Bruno, etc won’t play full game.

There’s no point in going full strength when even if United win, City only need one win.

Reactions: 1
Exactly. The Prem is a 25 man squad game nowadays rather than just the 11 man team of old. Rotation is the norm.

Reactions: 3
That ship sailed 20 years ago. Rotation is normal and especially in a condensed pandemic season.

I would disagree about the FA Cup point too unless you're looking at a lower league club getting a plum draw. Arsenal certainly didn't view it that way with Wenger, nor United with Van Gaal.
A lot of their older fans do. You will be suprised how many older core football fans don’t like a lot of the changes to their teams focus and the nationalities of the players.

Reactions: 1
A lot of their older fans do. You will be suprised how many older core football fans don’t like a lot of the changes to their teams focus and the nationalities of the players.
I grew up watching football before the Premier League era. Plus, the point was about the FA Cup not nationalities.

The FA Cup isn't anywhere close to what it was in the 80s or before then.

Reactions: 2
I grew up watching football before the Premier League era. Plus, the point was about the FA Cup not nationalities.

The FA Cup isn't anywhere close to what it was in the 80s or before then.
Which a lot of people blame on the Players being mercenaries with no real love for their team or it’s supporters,

Reactions: 2
It’s not true and he’s been in training. He’s plain and simple not fit enough to start.
Are they just managing this injury of his? Hip injury isn't it?
I think most people are wanting Leicester to win.
Plus I am so bored of this "had to change the team", united moaning well who caused it? So go and beat them, Vardy is bound to score!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are they just managing this injury of his? Hip injury isn't it?
I think most people are wanting Leicester to win.
Plus I am so bored of this "had to change the team", united moaning well who caused it? So go and beat them, Vardy is bound to score!
Rodgers was playing him to get him match fit but he just wasn’t producing. Much better tonight when he came on though.

Congratulations Manchester City!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Rodgers was playing him to get him match fit but he just wasn’t producing. Much better tonight when he came on though.

Congratulations Manchester City!
Yay you won! My bet is still on
Congrats City.
Have to say I do like Pep 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
anyone know anything about Phil Jones and his neverending injury, i've always assumed there must be something going on behind the scenes

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.