Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suppose the guy Ronaldo is mad at could be one of the Wolves players?

Wonder if Sasha will want a baby next!

I don’t think Kennedy is bad looking at all but she’s very generic instagram influencer looking
Kennedy is not bad looking but she's not an exceptional beauty either. Like someone said her eyes are very pretty and I love her height

Also Ben Chillwell (maybe girl) Millie is no longer private on Instagram. It anyone cares ..

Reactions: 2
3 players not playing this midweek.

Whatever the official line on the blah blah reported injury and guidance by medical staff - a player is back and can play football again Sunday onwards after 3 month period of being unavailable for selection.
Can't be selected in game till certain period expires.

Another player, plays regularly for England, is now in a race to be fit for the Euros and a player on the opposing team tomorrow will be left out.
One is for footballing reason and injury but on the away team it's not entirely football related.

Reactions: 7
3 players not playing this midweek.

Whatever the official line on the blah blah reported injury and guidance by medical staff - a player is back and can play football again Sunday onwards after 3 month period of being unavailable for selection.
Can't be selected in game till certain period expires.

Another player, plays regularly for England, is now in a race to be fit for the Euros and a player on the opposing team tomorrow will be left out.
One is for footballing reason and injury but on the away team it's not entirely football related.
1st player......so was he banned not injured - explains the vague comments by DS.

Hmmm 3rd player......is this related to the alleged bust up with the manager?!

Reactions: 1
Maguire probably won’t play again until the EL final tbf. United have 2nd place bagged with 1 point I think(?) could he be the injury one? I’m assuming you mean United Leicester.

Maddison if he’s not playing will add fuel to the fire about the bust up rumours

Ole seems quite an open manager so I expect we will get an update on Maguire.

The top one is surely Grealish.

Tbh I like to fall back on initial intricateness of what stated earlier about availablity. So not totally comfortable using certain terms but player 1. A 10 week unavailability for selection
And now in part due to fitness certainly not prime for starting selection. Not allowed 90 minutes

A game tomorrow ? well technically they are both injured and not seen for starting selection.

I rather be more vague on this as think Its not done thing to be making noises about footballer selections. I can safely say all 3 won't be playing 90 minutes. I actually tried to delete/edit my earlier post but was unable to do so due to time expiry?! So I was too long on a video call about subject and now would like to just leave it there

Thanks.

1st player......so was he banned not injured - explains the vague comments by DS.

Maguire probably won’t play again until the EL final tbf. United have 2nd place bagged with 1 point I think(?) could he be the injury one? I’m assuming you mean United Leicester.

Maddison if he’s not playing will add fuel to the fire about the bust up rumours

Maddison was in training yesterday so I would say that diminishes the bust up rumour. Whether he plays today or not is another matter.

Reactions: 4

1st player got to be Grealish this mysterious shin injury.
This reported bust up with Maddison is it really true? But I think it was said on previous thread this year end of season very like last years, Chilwell and Maddison both injured it then looked like both were off, 1 did get his big money move, the other stayed. If he changed is attitude he can be a big player at Leicester but sees his friend (brothers as they call themselves!) More than likely on more money than him, but still Leicester can finish top 4, they better else my bet is up the swanny!!!
Hope I did not offend you @MarthaFarkus the other day not meant nastily I do think he is best staying with your team they hopefully will be in Champs League whereas the 2 North London sides won't, plus the ambition shown by your team should drive him to do better each game.

Reactions: 3
1st player got to be Grealish this mysterious shin injury.
This reported bust up with Maddison is it really true? But I think it was said on previous thread this year end of season very like last years, Chilwell and Maddison both injured it then looked like both were off, 1 did get his big money move, the other stayed. If he changed is attitude he can be a big player at Leicester but sees his friend (brothers as they call themselves!) More than likely on more money than him, but still Leicester can finish top 4, they better else my bet is up the swanny!!!
Hope I did not offend you @MarthaFarkus the other day not meant nastily I do think he is best staying with your team they hopefully will be in Champs League whereas the 2 North London sides won't, plus the ambition shown by your team should drive him to do better each game.
Aww thanks. No not offended at all, we’re not the most fashionable club to be fair. I’m not bothered if he goes, I’m not massively keen on him and all the attention goes on him instead of players who actually deserve it.

Definitely a chav to react, but the guy filming seemed a twit too. If you go around abusing people and recording it, you’ll eventually get your own arse kicked on camera.
To be fair we only see McBurnie not what the other guy is doing or any context, I wouldn’t judge without the full picture

On another note, I’ve heard from a few people who think Grealish is off to Man City, Sasha also did a ‘blue is my new favourite’ post which would make me laugh if she’s trying to hint! But his agent commenting shows has desperate for a move he is. Also, City fans he’s your problem now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
To be fair we only see McBurnie not what the other guy is doing or any context, I wouldn’t judge without the full picture

On another note, I’ve heard from a few people who think Grealish is off to Man City, Sasha also did a ‘blue is my new favourite’ post which would make me laugh if she’s trying to hint! Also, City fans he’s your problem now 🤣
Please god NO!!! can’t you just keep him where he is we don’t want him and that tit hair cut and we especially don’t want her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Twitterverse reporting Ole might play the kids tonight and go full strength against liverpool on Thursday.

Twitterverse reporting Ole might play the kids tonight and go full strength against liverpool on Thursday.
He has to be careful with this. It won’t take much for the public to demand rules are implemented saying so many players from your previous match must start the next one.

He has to be careful with this. It won’t take much for the public to demand rules are implemented saying so many players from your previous match must start the next one.
Come on that’s so unfair, it’s the bloody UTD fans that caused this buildup in the first place.

And I say that as someone who isn’t a fan of Man U at all

We’ll still lose 😂😭

Must be something in the air 😂😂

The One Show’s Jermaine Jenas reveals wife Ellie Penfold is pregnant with their first son live on tv

Another lockdown baby!

He'd get away with it on the grounds of fixture congestion. Proper asterisk season this one - makes last year's seem normal!

He'd get away with it on the grounds of fixture congestion. Proper asterisk season this one - makes last year's seem normal!
Plus City and Chelsea made wholesale changes to both of their teams at the weekend. It's common in all teams, especially in a pandemic season.

They can't all play Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday so his hands are tied.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.