Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be too scared to date one, Im way too gentle hearted
the point is to not get attached with these type of men, since they are always going somewhere and girls are always around them, so a hook up/fling even an open relationship would be good with them, just don’t fall in love before they do hahahaha

Reactions: 3
Back in the early days he would post her and liked that childhood sweetheart image but then as his popularity started to grow and he knew he could bed girls purely because he was a footballer he started to hide her and say it was a privacy thing it wasn’t it was so he appeared single and available but behind the scenes especially when he was in trouble she was part of his get out of trouble card It looks better for him to say to the likes of Gareth Southgate he has a long term girlfriend especially after his known drink problems it benefits him so it looks like he has stability even though he cheats he’s an absolute phoney. As for Sasha she knows he cheats but turns a blind eye to it because she wants his name to open doors for her and it isn’t doing nor will it she’s so desperate it’s actually embarrassing I don’t know who she thinks she’s influencing. His type is normally brunettes he likes mixed race girls as well.
MY POINT EXACTLY!! she does not benefit from staying with him except for his money?? or just the title of being a wag. its not like she's known or famous at all what does she get out of this??? the wag title?? I just dont understand it all maybe if they were married or had kids I would understand but they can just break up and leave. I dont understand why jack won't leave her either. were they like ok u can cheat but u have to stay with me?? ffs could never be

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Back in the early days he would post her and liked that childhood sweetheart image but then as his popularity started to grow and he knew he could bed girls purely because he was a footballer he started to hide her and say it was a privacy thing it wasn’t it was so he appeared single and available but behind the scenes especially when he was in trouble she was part of his get out of trouble card It looks better for him to say to the likes of Gareth Southgate he has a long term girlfriend especially after his known drink problems it benefits him so it looks like he has stability even though he cheats he’s an absolute phoney. As for Sasha she knows he cheats but turns a blind eye to it because she wants his name to open doors for her and it isn’t doing nor will it she’s so desperate it’s actually embarrassing I don’t know who she thinks she’s influencing. His type is normally brunettes he likes mixed race girls as well.
She is influencing young girls this image thats its okay to be treated likr crap, instead of being a BOSS witch. In heavens nane why has she gone blonde if his into brunettes ??

Reactions: 4
She is influencing young girls this image thats its okay to be treated likr crap, instead of being a BOSS witch. In heavens nane why has she gone blonde if his into brunettes ??
Oh you must be new here she’s gone blonde because anything Ruby Mae does Sasha does it a few months later

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Neither can I - I just look at him and think what a cheating B**** you are - I said to my hubby he has married his mistress and created a vacancy and he did not know what I was talking about until I explained it to him. I really don't like him or Lineker for that matter as he is another cheater. I look at Cesc Fabregas and think you are worth so much more than those 2. I don't know anything about Shearer but I do like him.
The same Rio who used his wife’s death to better his name and glowed in the sympathy he’s absolutely vile everyone knows what he truly is…

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh you must be new here she’s gone blonde because anything Ruby Mae does Sasha does it a few months later
it still kills me how jack posted a pic of her on his story then deleted it 😂 didnt even last a damn hour

• Heart
  • Haha
The same Rio who used his wife’s death to better his name and glowed in the sympathy he’s absolutely vile everyone knows what he truly is…
All of this and should you ever trust a man that dyes his beard so obviously? Also his commentary is awful

If they only use Rays they’re only going to meet one type of woman, no offence to anyone on there

it still kills me how jack posted a pic of her on his story then deleted it 😂 didnt even last a damn hour
Most people reckon it was her that posted it and him who deleted a few days after that I love Sasha was put on his story and that got rapidly deleted, it did absolutely nothing for her following or her blogging views she’s a boring skinny witch

Thread 10 this way guys…..⤵

Reactions: 2
THE TRUTH WILL COME
OUT AFTER THE DOG WALK!!! 🤣🤣
My lawd, a friend got me up to date with this load of rubbish🤣

Most people reckon it was her that posted it and him who deleted a few days after that I love Sasha was put on his story and that got rapidly deleted, it did absolutely nothing for her following or her blogging views she’s a boring skinny witch
Poor sod

All of this and should you ever trust a man that dyes his beard so obviously? Also his commentary is awful

If they only use Rays they’re only going to meet one type of woman, no offence to anyone on there

I can’t stand him and his smug arrogance how he thinks he’s Mr Football and the main man he’s a sewer rat.
I know this for a fact when he was at Man United he would go looking for pretty girls in selfridges and Harvey Nics, he hounded a girl so bad in a night club she had to leave.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I have another question, that girl of the dog story and german girl, what did they think they would achieve? Clearly theres mental health going on

Vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.