Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon it's about desiree more than us. I haven't created an account fake or otherwise nor have I messaged her. Has any of us?

Desiree most likely. Can't wait for her to come back and rant at us
I rejoined at just the right moment for that šŸ˜‚
Iā€™d actually forgotten about her, I thought Iā€™d gone deaf. No, Iā€™m a grown adult with a kid and a job and a life. I enjoy posting on this site but have zero interest in creating fake accounts or whatever and messaging stuff to people. If anyone needs to get a life, itā€™s our Sasha.

Reactions: 4
Talking about German footballers Thomas Muller and his wife must be sick of being asked when their going to have kids - multiple interviewers have asked him over the years.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Talking about German footballers Thomas Muller and his wife must be sick of being asked when their going to have kids - multiple interviewers have asked him over the years.
Hate that. Mind your own business. If someone can't have kids it's so hurtful to constantly be asked.

Reactions: 24
So many are like that. Some of them are chears
Hate that. Mind your own business. If someone can't have kids it's so hurtful to constantly be asked.
I do sometimes get the impression they have fertility problems - the sort of joking away when asked does sometimes come across as if itā€™s masking sadness.

Reactions: 2
i was about to say the same thing! Itā€™s not a flattering photo

Do you reckon this is about us? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Is she not embarrassed about her tit videos and lady boy make up? Is she not embarrassed that her boyfriend acts like she doesnā€™t exist... Is she not embarrassed that sheā€™s wanting the Kardashianā€™s to fight her corner by using Khloeā€™s post to indirectly have a dig at someone.

Reactions: 3
Several and that's without counting the ones who don't even know about their own kids who are out there.
Of which I bet they are a few - through in this day and age surely any women pregnant with a footballer would come forward due to the massive child support they would be entitled to.

Reactions: 5
Most famously Beth Mead and Danielle van der Donk, iirc.

And re Toni Duggan, I think I was mistaking her for Tash Dowie, who I don't think is out, but was "well known" to be dating a team mate at one point.
Miediama and Lisa Evans is two I never imagined being together but here we are šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Most famously Beth Mead and Danielle van der Donk, iirc.

And re Toni Duggan, I think I was mistaking her for Tash Dowie, who I don't think is out, but was "well known" to be dating a team mate at one point.
I think Natasha Dowie is very out. Her and Becky have been together forever it feels like.

Wow. Grealish out another few weeks after suffering a ā€œset backā€!
Very suspicious. Look at how secretive they are compared to West Ham where Declan Rice is posting pics of himself training in his leg brace with full details of the injury reported in the newspapers.

Villa are 100% convinced heā€™s going to the Euros though. I think Southgate will use any excuse he can not to take him, unless heā€™s severely pressured. Heā€™s a liability.

Watching the CCTV of his 8am car crash you can clearly see that Grealish is going beyond booze in these parties! I think the zopiclone & Vodka rumours must be true and he needs to look at who he keeps company.

I have taken Zopiclone before for a short period of time and those things are incredibly addictive and difficult to come off.

Watching the CCTV of his 8am car crash you can clearly see that Grealish is going beyond booze in these parties! I think the zopiclone & Vodka rumours must be true and he needs to look at who he keeps company.

I have taken Zopiclone before for a short period of time and those things are incredibly addictive and difficult to come off.
I've heard it's not just that. But that's harder to detect. It's not in the usual tests

Villa are 100% convinced heā€™s going to the Euros though. I think Southgate will use any excuse he can not to take him, unless heā€™s severely pressured. Heā€™s a liability.
Privately he won't need an excuse he can say the truth but to the public they don't care about that they want him regardless of what he does

I've heard it's not just that. But that's harder to detect. It's not in the usual tests

Privately he won't need an excuse he can say the truth but to the public they don't care about that they want him regardless of what he does
Well this solitary member of the public doesnā€™t, I donā€™t rate him at all.

Zopiclone washes out of the system very quickly but leaves an awful metallic taste in the mouth!
Anyone whos still partying at 08:30 are not doing so on just booze (unless they're jetlagged!)

question is when will Villa make it public...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.