Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Follow up here.
Sasha still a doormat.
we may or may not have someone about to spill the beans or do an insta live but no one knows who she is....is it a trap to lure tattlers? Is it genuine? Stay tuned guys.

Also where is @LadyCandour?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How many pregnant wags are there atm. I can only think of Erik Pieters wife and Brooke Vincent (whose with Kean Bryan).
Obviously excluding the yet to be confirmed English Pair mentioned in Topic 6.

Reactions: 3
Guys following on from the previous thread I’m so confused what happened with Sasha and a PR team or something?????

Reactions: 4
Even those who are faithful (if there's any)? I heard there are women who quite literally follow these guys whenever they go to try and get with them.
Very true mentioned in the last thread a group , loads of promo models / bohoo type d list models.

Reactions: 2
Oooh it's all gone a bit Handforth parish council meeting in here, we've even got a (not) Jackie Weaver! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No more the women do odd things kind of their behaviour reflects on the men.
I didn't really get what you're mean. Sorry for the questions, I'm just curious

Very true mentioned in the last thread a group , loads of promo models / bohoo type d list models.
I don't think I'd tolerate being a WAG, even if I managed to get a faithful player. I would end up with some criminal charges, not even joking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't really get what you're mean. Sorry for the questions, I'm just curious

I don't think I'd tolerate being a WAG, even if I managed to get a faithful player. I would end up with some criminal charges, not even joking
So basically the wags behaviour reflects on the hubby and some of them do dodgy stuff or treat the men badly

Reactions: 1
Thread recap 🧵

Looks like someone’s exposing Sasha and Jacky Boy
Kennedy might be pregnant
L**h’s been replaced
WC quals are boring
Harry Winks likes older women (allegedly)
As you were 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So basically the wags behaviour reflects on the hubby and some of them do dodgy stuff or treat the men badly
Oh! I wouldn't be surprised at all. I think in general women can get away with a lot more in relationships because the "crazy girlfriend" troupe is still seen as fun and sexy for some reason, so I imagine when you had a fat bank account and some clout things get even worse. I wonder if some players aren't embarassed of their partners' social media shenanigans.

Reactions: 4
Anyone want to take a bet that we never find out where this live is? Or how many days until ‘Deserie’ posts again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that someone has either told Sasha about the elleged plan to trap him or that someone has seen the posts and notifed him directly. Or the alternative being that the girl or her sister has presented Sasha with evidence (like many girls have) and she’s pulled the bullying card as as one of the previous girls has said she messaged her after she found out he had a girlfriend and fessed up and Sasha had messaged her back with abuse

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.