Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone! New here! Is this thread only about UK players? Any tea about Manuel Neuer?
Well he was married then split up and got a 19 year old (I think) girlfriend who looked a lot like his ex wife but younger. Like a few of the German players but Pretty rare among english players he is well into his 30’s without kids,

Reactions: 2
Well he was married then split up and got a 19 year old (I think) girlfriend who looked a lot like his ex wife but younger. Like a few of the German players but Pretty rare among english players he is well into his 30’s without kids,
His ex is still using his last name. I know it's her right but I'd be beyond uncomfortable if my boyfriend's ex wife was still using his name

Reactions: 3

Absolute clone of the ex.
Anyone who stands next to their partner with hands in their pockets needs a slap. Just saying.

Espescally as they don’t have kids together and they were not married very long.
3 years married. Why change it if that's what she's known as? It's her name too. It's only a name.

Reactions: 3
Oh god, I thought that was just a fling with that young girl. Maybe when the pandemic is over, he gets someone new. I thought the same, Anika and his ex wife are look alikes.

Reactions: 1
Random but why is Jack and sashas relationship such a secret? Like there is literally no traces of him on her YouTube’s vids I find it so strange lol

I may sound like a witch too but she looks awful 🤷🏻‍♀️
WAGs, in my opinion, only have two types of looks — the IG girls (the Leah, Ruby, Sasha type), caked with makeup, fillers and those terrible lashes and the Plain Janes who you know have been in those players since they're were about 14.

Reactions: 8
Oh god, I thought that was just a fling with that young girl. Maybe when the pandemic is over, he gets someone new. I thought the same, Anika and his ex wife are look alikes.
I doubt she’ll last long, it’s strange as the media reported that he split with Nina as he was ready for kids and she wasn’t so it’s strange he’s now with a 19 year old.

He also was with the ex wife way before he split with the previous long term girlfriend. They were pictured at the same events and had stories of how they met that didn’t add up, she was also at the World Cup final in 2014 and mixing with the players families.

Reactions: 2
i was about to say the same thing! It’s not a flattering photo

Do you reckon this is about us? 😂😂
Christ something has obviously hit a nerve with her! Using that post as an excuse to rant about something that is in no way related to the post 😂

Reactions: 5
I doubt she’ll last long, it’s strange as the media reported that he split with Nina as he was ready for kids and she wasn’t so it’s strange he’s now with a 19 year old.

He also was with the ex wife way before he split with the previous long term girlfriend. They were pictured at the same events and had stories of how they met that didn’t add up, she was also at the World Cup final in 2014 and mixing with the players families.
Yeah, he looks so calm and like a good boy, but there were definitely overlaps.

i was about to say the same thing! It’s not a flattering photo

Do you reckon this is about us? 😂😂
I reckon it's about desiree more than us. I haven't created an account fake or otherwise nor have I messaged her. Has any of us?

i deffo think someone’s messaged her again about his antics 😂😂
Desiree most likely. Can't wait for her to come back and rant at us
I rejoined at just the right moment for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I suspect that was his camp briefing that, No one ready for kids would get with a 19 year old athlete.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.