Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t agree more when i said she was pregnant everyone came for me 😂😭 when I say Sasha is a doormatt people come for as well but happy people as finally seeing the truth and there’s another Tottenham wag that’s pregnant allegedly 🤷‍♀️ That’s for everyone else to figure out
Ruby?

Hang on lowri? I've just seen her photo
So obvious

So why Is she bothering to be an influencer when she is not able to use her biggest asset.

Madison has posted a video of Kennedy playing sports in the Garden and her bump is obvious - can’t be long till either no more videos or images of her are seen or they announce it.
Personally I would have shoved the camera down his face like molly does with Timmy but 10 times more 😭😭😂😂😂to get them views and subscribers and get some sort of brand deals she isn’t playing the game well she only mentioned she has a boyfriend 😭

Ruby?

Hang on lowri?

I don’t know yet for certain but yeah

Reactions: 3
Personally I would have shoved the camera down his face like molly does with Timmy but 10 times more 😭😭😂😂😂to get them views and subscribers and get some sort of brand deals she isn’t playing the game well she only mentioned she has a boyfriend 😭

I don’t yet for certain but yeah
Yeah I just saw. I find them an odd pair, she never looks happy

First of all yall dont know tit that went down, so dont bleeping come for me. I will air everything on a Instagram live the 2/4/2021 with two special guests (my sis and a other guy who might or not be a baller.) That witch Sasha if you reading this hun, duck YOU! GO duck YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC LOW LIFE witch! IM NOT SCARED OF YOU NOR OF YOUR SUPPOSED STUPID BF! YOU MIGHTVE DONE THAT tit TO MY SIS, BUT witch YOU DONT bleeping KNOW ME, AND I PROMISED YOU, AND IM A PERSON OF MY WORD, SO WE SHALL SEE HUN. (goodnight everyone) x

• Wow
Reactions: 10
First of all yall dont know tit that went down, so dont bleeping come for me. I will air everything on a Instagram live the 2/4/2021 with two special guests (my sis and a other guy who might or not be a baller.) That witch Sasha if you reading this hun, duck YOU! GO duck YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC LOW LIFE witch! IM NOT SCARED OF YOU NOR OF YOUR SUPPOSED STUPID BF! YOU MIGHTVE DONE THAT tit TO MY SIS, BUT witch YOU DONT bleeping KNOW ME, AND I PROMISED YOU, AND IM A PERSON OF MY WORD, SO WE SHALL SEE HUN. (goodnight everyone) x

Well that took a dramatic turn. Well done for alerting his PR team.
She wanted a fight, i will give her a bleeping war!

Reactions: 2
Well she has millions and a pr team and an excellent solicitor. Also ever noticed nothing about his activities except criminal gets in the papers? Thats because of things taken out.
You've told him twice now the date you plan to do something, plenty of time to take legal action etc

Reactions: 4
Well she has millions and a pr team and an excellent solicitor. Also ever noticed nothing about his activities except criminal gets in the papers? Thats because of things taken out
I know i said im the quite sister whos not wild etc, but duck it, dont mess with my family especially my sister, i will loose my tit! Reason why ive only come on here now is cause tit happened which i will not say on here, rather in my "tell all" live. Yes Sasha, wonder how you will stop me, and if you want to come see me in person, come witch

Well she has millions and a pr team and an excellent solicitor. Also ever noticed nothing about his activities except criminal gets in the papers? Thats because of things taken out.
You've told him twice now the date you plan to do something, plenty of time to take legal action etc
Exactly even though they live like middle class tramps and have no class or shame they will have lawyers I would suggest just drop the bomb now or sooner because you have given them a date it’s like there gonna get ready and prepare for the worst now with PR teams and what not just state what happened in a video post the link it will get trending and include all the information you have you don’t have to show your face you can do a voice over

Reactions: 5
YO SASHA I KNOW YOU AND YOUR MATES CAN SEE THIS, IM NOT GONNA BACK OFF, YOU ARE A LYING PATHETIC PHYSCOPATH!

For Sasha carpet lines are not that difficult you don’t have to get professional -

Exactly! Can’t be doing with the caps lock on for almost a month 😂
Yeah but her account was missing for a month that’s believable or two and someone also tried to hack into my account that WAS a fellow wag hahhahaha not anymore that girls been friend zoooned and sent back to her mums yard 😂😂😂🤷‍♀️💨💨💨
If you know you know

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For Sasha carpet lines are not that difficult you don’t have to get professional -

Yeah but her account was missing for a month that’s believable or two and someone also tried to hack into my account that WAS a fellow wag hahhahaha not anymore that girls been friend zoooned and sent back to her mums yard 😂😂😂🤷‍♀️💨💨💨
If you know you know
I’m not saying it’s not believable, it’s just better for her and her sister if she lets rip now. As people have said, his PR team will be all over it otherwise. Something has gone off, clearly. Like I say, if she comes on here shouting about everything for the next month, we’ll all have headaches!

Reactions: 8
I’m not saying it’s not believable, it’s just better for her and her sister if she lets rip now. As people have said, his PR team will be all over it otherwise. Something has gone off, clearly. Like I say, if she comes on here shouting about everything for the next month, we’ll all have headaches!
It's only till Friday. Didnt give us a link or time though

can you please drop your Instagram please so we can all tune in

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah i would just say it how it is and post my evidence and not get scared by lawyers what are they gonna do truly give you a warning 😭😂 yeah something went down sasha will always be a doormat it’s even made headline news that he’s in girls DMs without this thread and she’s still with him my pride and dignity wouldn’t let me

Sasha I know you bully girls and think your a Kardashian aka Khloe but attacking girls isn’t the way you need to keep that same energy for Jack

can someone make a new thread please 💯

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.