Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just trying guys i don't understand the mean comments around her . All the other wags are wannabe models so let her try to. Even though her and jack may not love each other she's trying to build her modelling career it's a bit hard but u lot allow her know

no if she wants to try gain more attention she should start posting pics of her and jg, even if she don't like him anymore idk but use him if u want to make it. Post him on ur story be like baby this baby that
You can keep typing the same thing but it won’t make it true.

Reactions: 7
Why does Vas Morgan always comment on so many footballer’s posts? 🤔🤔
He’s a pimp allegedly gets girls and high end men to meet each other

She's just trying guys i don't understand the mean comments around her . All the other wags are wannabe models so let her try to. Even though her and jack may not love each other she's trying to build her modelling career it's a bit hard but u lot allow her know

no if she wants to try gain more attention she should start posting pics of her and jg, even if she don't like him anymore idk but use him if u want to make it. Post him on ur story be like baby this baby that
Sorry but on this site everyone gets mean comments I’d say the Wag thread is the most PC thread on this site.
And what mean comments are people saying about Sasha sorry but it’s all facts , she’s a doormat , Jack cheats on her , she breaks lockdown rules , she’s stupid , she inspires to be Kylie Jenner , her YouTube is a mess , her IQ is nonexistent , she copy’s Ruby’s style and does a terrible job at that as well, sorry but the list can go on. If she wants to change her ways to better her self she can , all she has to is take the advice given and act like a grown 25 year old for once.

and what modelling career has she supposedly got to my knowledge its non existent there are 2nd year uni students that model for boohoo that don’t even have a manger or a team to back them. Just random shops that want use her name to get her because she’s with Jack

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What are the odds that Jack's dabbled with some white during this international break?

Reactions: 3
How stupid must you be to advertise you breaking lockdown. I know several people who have broken lockdown but are clever enough to at least not Post it on social media.

Reactions: 4
Might be a bit of a stupid question but how did you know he was having a house party though?
It was his little sister. She posted a photo on her story of her kitchen island full of alcohol and then went live with her friends

It was his little sister. She posted a photo on her story of her kitchen island full of alcohol and then went live with her friends
She thinks she was being sneaky not posting the ppl in her story but 170 ppl were on her live with her and her friend when I clicked on it so ppl know what she was doing

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes, drunk driving and speeding, this is what Wikipedia says.
“On 3 May 2011, Alonso was arrested following his involvement in a car accident in Madrid. He was the driver of a car that collided with a wall, killing one of the passengers, a 19-year-old woman, having been driving at 112.8 km/h (70 mph) in wet conditions in a 50 km/h (30 mph) zone, with a blood alcohol level of 0.93 mg per millilitre of blood. He faced 21 months in prison when sentenced in February 2016, but his punishment was changed to a €61,000 fine and a driving ban of three years and four months, which had already been spent.”
Disgusting that he got fined what is probably a weeks wages if that and a driving ban when he can easily afford a chauffeur. If I was the girl’s family/friends I would be outraged.
my 11yr old niece was killed by a bus her whole life ahead of my lil angel to add it she was my brothers girl he took his own life at 50yrs it boil my blood SO SASH I KNOW U READ HERE GO TELL JG HOW WLD HE FEEL IF THT WAS HIM TELL HIM TO SORT HIS HEAD BEFORE HE ENDS DOWN NORTH WING

Ahh thank you! Our first FA Cup semi in 39 years and we’ve never won it. I can’t even dare to think we could win it this year x
massive Leicester and Glasgow rangers faan 5yr was 39yrs ago this leicester this time mark my word

Ahh thank you! Our first FA Cup semi in 39 years and we’ve never won it. I can’t even dare to think we could win it this year x
massive Leicester and Glasgow rangers faan 5yr was 39yrs ago this leicester this time mark my word

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
my 11yr old niece was killed by a bus her whole life ahead of my lil angel to add it she was my brothers girl he took his own life at 50yrs it boil my blood SO SASH I KNOW U READ HERE GO TELL JG HOW WLD HE FEEL IF THT WAS HIM TELL HIM TO SORT HIS HEAD BEFORE HE ENDS DOWN NORTH WING

I’m so sorry that you and your family have had heart break like that I wouldn’t even know how to find my way out of such pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder who it is.
Someone who played in London in 2015 and an older player as hes played for multiple clubs. Possibly not English as theyve not named his nationality.

Reactions: 1
Someone who played in London in 2015 and an older player as hes played for multiple clubs. Possibly not English as theyve not named his nationality.
Yeah - when it’s an English Player in a blind item they usually mention that - or at least call him a household name. It be someone not that well knowh.

Reactions: 2
A lot of the Chelsea squad were serial cheaters. Pedro, Diego Costa, Jorginho, and a couple more of them around that time

A lot of the Chelsea squad were serial cheaters. Pedro, Diego Costa, Jorginho, and a couple more of them around that time
Don’t think it’s Jorginho as he has only played for two two clubs and only one in the UK. Same with Diego Costa. Oils be Pedro but he has been in Italy since August so unlikely he would have been in London in October.

Weird ambition to have- to want to sleep with an entire team.

Wonder if she’s only keeping the baby for the money.

Reactions: 8
B0EF1BFC-A4C2-4DA0-8E84-9E20E8D116E1.jpeg

For whoever asked if Ben is on Raya. Yes he is - we’ve spoken a little bit he’s not my type. Also, yes dele is back on....

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.