Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do you know madders is bi? im curious but if you arent comfortable sharing i understand
I heard talk about him mostly because of the transwomen that are invited to the parties/ orgies/hotels when they travel abroad. It's hard to say because some people don't think it counts because they feel that transwomen are still women at the end of the day.

Reactions: 3
I heard talk about him mostly because of the transwomen that are invited to the parties/ orgies/hotels when they travel abroad. It's hard to say because some people don't think it counts because they feel that transwomen are still women at the end of the day.
Slightly on a different tangent, do players invite girls/have parties when they travel with their clubs for away match trips in the prem/champions league etc? And mostly clubs will keep quiet, allow them to? The Foden/Greenwood incident was bigger because they broke covid restrictions but i guess this happens on the regular and Prem clubs will normally leave them to it?

Slightly on a different tangent, do players invite girls/have parties when they travel with their clubs for away match trips in the prem/champions league etc? And mostly clubs will keep quiet, allow them to? The Foden/Greenwood incident was bigger because they broke covid restrictions but i guess this happens on the regular and Prem clubs will normally leave them to it?
I think its rarer for club competitions as tighter schedule and they tend to have curfews etc especially just in the prem league. Often they travel late night before and then it's straight to bed with tight rules. If it's a training camp it's different. Depends on managers some are super strict

I know!!! This thread used to be full of actual gossip and laughs about Vardy vs Coleen. There’s literally none now - sooner lockdown is over the better then the footballers can start giving us the gossip again because this thread is just about Chilwell, Maddison, Grealish and bloody Sasha these days😭
I get what you’re saying but it shouldn’t be any surprise that people are talking about the later, they’re the up and coming players in the PL now and far more interesting to me than some petty court case from some older WAGs. It annoys me they’ve wasted so much money on lawyers that could’ve gone to better causes.

Reactions: 4
They do but it depends on the coach. Some coaches will cover for their players. For example how Pep continues to protect Mendy no matter what. Or how Klopp covered for AA when he got covid because of extracurricular activities. But del was flying girls out during matches like it was no one's business.

They do but it depends on the coach. Some coaches will cover for their players. For example how Pep continues to protect Mendy no matter what. Or how Klopp covered for AA when he got covid because of extracurricular activities. But del was flying girls out during matches like it was no one's business.
Yeah the manager got arsey with Dele didn't he stop/slow down after the world cup or about early 2019 when they did well in the cup

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hetro guys attraction to Transwomen is usually due to them having female sex organs so I don't think it counts.

Oh that doesn't surprise me re: dele. I wonder if Ruby was looking forward to all that Paris pr only for his loan deal to psg to fall through.

• Haha
Some of the girls are pre-op and they're super convincing though which makes it more confusing.
there mostly lady boys so they will still have there male private parts but will have boobs as well and long hair and still look feminine that way these players think to themselves mentally she’s a women and I am still attracted to a women therefor I am not gay that’s how they think because they are not comfortable acknowledging that there gay if it makes sense or they haven’t came to terms with it therefor they have sex with ladyboys.

Oh that doesn't surprise me re: dele. I wonder if Ruby was looking forward to all that Paris pr only for his loan deal to psg to fall through.
She wasn't excited about it because then she wouldn't be able to do her girls trips outside of LDN with elle and co. when him and her are on the outs or on "break".

there mostly lady boys so they will still have there male private parts but will have boobs as well and long hair and still look feminine that way these players think to themselves mentally she’s a women and I am still attracted to a women therefor I am not gay that’s how they think because they are not comfortable acknowledging that there gay if it makes sense or they haven’t came to terms with it therefor they have sex with ladyboys.
I hear you. Some of the ladies wear something called pheromones to emulate the smell of a natural woman. Usually the smell is picked up strongly by heterosexual men or lesbian women and bisexual ppl. Youre right, the players not comfortable acknowledging it and it can be hard to live your truth.

im not really shocked by madders but mo being bi is surprising to me tbh

im not really shocked by madders but mo being bi is surprising to me tbh
I don't believe it. The guy donated money to the guy building gay concentration camps and fell out with a player rumoured to be gay as it went against Mo's religion but he could be in major denial. It does happen

I don't believe it. The guy donated money to the guy building gay concentration camps and fell out with a player rumoured to be gay as it went against Mo's religion but he could be in major denial. It does happen
i didn't know he did this. yikes at mo being homophobic lmao.. he's either the ultimate closet case or just an asshole

i didn't know he did this. yikes at mo being homophobic lmao.. he's either the ultimate closet case or just an asshole
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-c...hechen-leader-ramzan-kadyrov-propaganda-tool/ was made an honoury citizen and was quite pally with the guy

Edit- tbf he didn't really say much about it but I had heard stories of donating money which suspiciously have disappeared and he volunteered to be the guest of honour apparently according to the chechyna leader. Bit of a mess

He could be closeted it happens sometimes they act really homophobic to cover up their self hatred because of their religious beliefs its really sad if that's the case here

Reactions: 2
honestly, idc if Momo is real bi or no, but don’t trust about the fact he is Muslim he don’t do it. a lot of them say to be Muslim but after... they cheating the woman, do orgies and stay with man, a lot of guys in the emirates kissing each other in public but have a woman beside them... is just a strange concept they have about “ normal ” relationships 🤷🏼‍♀️

honestly, idc if Momo is real bi or no, but don’t trust about the fact he is Muslim he don’t do it. a lot of them say to be Muslim but after... they cheating the woman, do orgies and stay with man, a lot of guys in the emirates kissing each other in public but have a woman beside them... is just a strange concept they have about “ normal ” relationships 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is very true

Anyone watching DOI? Rebekah was saved last week despite being the weaker skater and this week gets high Mark's. Suspicious much?

Last edited:
Not read all the threads but I was thinking today. I would bang the tit out of Phil Foden and his creepy little fringe. I don’t know why. I can’t make it stop. I just wanted to let someone know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.