Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where were Chelsea in the league before Lampard went? Lampard was a bigger club legend and Roman did not hesitate to change things.

Some fans always seem to pick on Lingard and Pogba at any given opportunity - even when they are not at fault.
Pogba was an utter disgrace today. Maybe not to blame for the performance but that tackle was horrendous, he’s a clown.

Reactions: 3
That was a bad tackle for sure. Pogba is a good player then again he’s not the best tackler. He’s very rash… His one on Neves earlier in the season was 😡. Then the “neutrals” on twitter had the cheek to say he only went down cause he saw the ref looking 🤬. I’m still annoyed 😒… Same kinda tackle but it’s a red for one and not for the other!! Just proves someone has to be injured before it goes to VAR

I don’t think fans should be directing abuse at Lingard or Pogba. No one deserves abuse but i’m saying That’s the least of Utds problems

Reactions: 1
This is one of my best ever days supporting Liverpool! Mo salah is just incredible every single game now. Incredible day overall.
On to United tho I feel like now a lot of the players are in awe of ronaldo and are always trying to impress him individually and as a result of this they don’t play as a team at all and you can (obviously) see that today.

Think ronaldo should have got a red for his tackle on Jones but ofc he didn’t because he’s “ronaldo” lol if that was anyone else they would have been sent off I think.

• Heart
This is one of my best ever days supporting Liverpool! Mo salah is just incredible every single game now. Incredible day overall.
On to United tho I feel like now a lot of the players are in awe of ronaldo and are always trying to impress him individually and as a result of this they don’t play as a team at all and you can (obviously) see that today.

Think ronaldo should have got a red for his tackle on Jones but ofc he didn’t because he’s “ronaldo” lol if that was anyone else they would have been sent off I think.
I wish he had got sent off because then I would’ve won my Salah hat trick and Ronaldo to be sent off bet 🤣

Reactions: 1
has anyone seen that video of lingard?? his own club fans hurling abuse at him when he was stretching on the sidelines and he shouts back ‘i’m not even on the pitch’ 🤣🤣
Yeah also what is up with this?? Man didn’t even play today leave him alone lmao. I’m happy that (the majority not all) of liverpools fan base are kind even when we aren’t playing well but there’s always idiots at every club sadly

Unreal scenes. Imagine a 36 year old Ronaldo being rattled by 20 year old Curtis Jones 😭 Konate is making such an impact already it’s unreal, think he will be something very special under Klopp. The guy is a unit 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Woo hoo!
I am a wee bit tipsy, and a wee bit emotional but today was bleeping special.
I am 35 so i dont remember when we dominated in the 70s and 80s although i certainly heard all the stories about king kenny, stevie heighway, shankley, Paisley and the boot room. But for nearly all my childhood, teenage years, and early adult it was Utd dominating, and by christ didnt they love to rub it in our bin dipper faces!! I moved away to go to uni down south and i will never forget the amount of cockney utd fans in the student union, absolute gobshites that they were. And although we had a couple of decent results against them- 2009 Torres, and Stevie G kissing the camera is one of my favourite memories, but its fair to say we were always the underdog and more often than not they beat us. So to see us today, back on our bloody perch is the most amazing feeling. I cant have any sympathy for utd because i absolutely hate them, and the footage of utd fans leaving old trafford during the first half was magical. And yes i have been gloating because for years ive had nothing but utd fans gloat at me. I am just so bloody proud of my team. Btw Salah is the best player in the world :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.