Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw someone (you know who) say villa were looking likely to be in a relegation battle. Sorry but I don’t see that at all. Sure they’ve lost JG which will be huge but they’ve signed Buendia and Bailey who both I expect to be quality signings.

They are also being linked with Abraham having a front 3 from Abraham, Watkins, Bailey and Buendia is still top quality.

Reactions: 3
Saw someone (you know who) say villa were looking likely to be in a relegation battle. Sorry but I don’t see that at all. Sure they’ve lost JG which will be huge but they’ve signed Buendia and Bailey who both I expect to be quality signings.

They are also being linked with Abraham having a front 3 from Abraham, Watkins, Bailey and Buendia is still top quality.
Totally agree! They have recruited well and have a good coach.

I think they’ll finish top half of the table.

Reactions: 2
He is only worth that because he is English.

He did through. He had an entire front page photoshoot with them once while England captain.

Grealish is worth 100m to Villa and they are not a club that needs to sell - therefore that is his price.
English tax plays a part sometimes, however let's not play down that if a club does not need to sell then they can ask what they want.

Also, can you link the Gerrard article? Or at least give an idea of the tournament?

Reactions: 4
Grealish is worth 100m to Villa and they are not a club that needs to sell - therefore that is his price.
English tax plays a part sometimes, however let's not play down that if a club does not need to sell then they can ask what they want.

Also, can you link the Gerrard article? Or at least give an idea of the tournament?
i'm trying to find the Gerrard inteview, hard to find. Wouldve thought they'd be numerous articles of upset lfc fans. especially as there was when Rooney had excerpts from his book in there.

Reactions: 4
I found a book called
Reluctant Redfellows: The Rivalry Between Liverpool and Manchester United
in google books. That mentions he gave a interview to The Sun about Suarez leaving. Still looking for more info though

i'm trying to find the Gerrard inteview, hard to find. Wouldve thought they'd be numerous articles of upset lfc fans. especially as there was when Rooney had excerpts from his book in there.
I think becuase it was purely England duty and wasn’t anything to do with Liverpool or his personal life that it didn’t get much off a reaction

I think becuase it was purely England duty and wasn’t anything to do with Liverpool or his personal life that it didn’t get much off a reaction
You dont know any lfc fans then, that would def get a reaction and a big one at that. most were annoyed his book was serialised in the news of the world. All I can find is press conferences where it wasn't him talking specifically to the scum or now he's at Rangers with The Scottish Sun

Reactions: 5
I certiainly remember him on the front page of the Sun with photos of him in his England kit that didn’t appear in any other newspaper.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Sasha mentioned the abuse because she knows she will get more now Jack is off to Manchester.

Someone on Twitter just said the same thing, getting ready for the backlash or something like that. Which I dare say is true.

It’s Jack Grealish not Kim Jong Un
I'd trust Kim Jong Un more than Grealish though!

Police?? Are you serious?
Tempers may flare, it's not that unusual. There's police presence at games anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t think they would get paid £10k a post, maybe £1-2k. I would have thought only influencers with followers of more than 1m get paid £10k per post.

Anyways where does Ruby live now? Bet it’s worlds apart from Dele’s plush mansion. Pretty brave of her to end it with dele and his cash and live her life the way she wants to instead of being a doormat like other WAGS
Apparently Molly Mae gets 13k per post and she’s got nearly 6m followers so I doubt it would be 10k per post.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.