Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edit: Thread renamed from Kate Wright and Rio Ferdinand

Any further speculation about the rumors she was sleeping with him whilst his wife was upstairs dying of cancer?

Apparently he is still sleeping with another girls from Kent...

He has paid for abortions... and has a history of Domestic Abuse!

She's just along for the ride and the fame...

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I also want to know about this!! Especially about her sleeping with him while his wife was still alive. It's always mentioned in the DM comments and when people ask for evidence, people point to his 2011 super injunction which you can read the whole judgement for online, and which does confirm he was sleeping with lots of other women in his marriage pretty much in an open arrangement with his wife.

However never seen any proof/ gossip/ truth in him seeing Kate Wright before his wife passed.

She has definitely made herself out to be Saint Kate sacrificing so much for those kids and wife life (not that all the money and the wag lifestyle factored into it at all ;)) so it would be pretty scandalous if it was true.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Exactly Rosie Flowers.

For someone who left Towie to 'look after the kids' and now they have made a documentary 'Rio and Kate: Becoming a Step Family’

Hardly the actions of someone thinking of the kids.

Reactions: 14
BTW the super injunction judgment is a great read, details his on off relationship with some girl he knew since he was a teenager.

It gives you a great insight into how these male celebs actually live (text messages, setting up hotel rooms etc) compared to the image they try to portray through the media via interviews etc.

Reactions: 20
I also want to know about this!! Especially about her sleeping with him while his wife was still alive. It's always mentioned in the DM comments and when people ask for evidence, people point to his 2011 super injunction which you can read the whole judgement for online, and which does confirm he was sleeping with lots of other women in his marriage pretty much in an open arrangement with his wife.

However never seen any proof/ gossip/ truth in him seeing Kate Wright before his wife passed.

She has definitely made herself out to be Saint Kate sacrificing so much for those kids and wife life (not that all the money and the wag lifestyle factored into it at all ;)) so it would be pretty scandalous if it was true.
I wouldn’t have thought that if he was like the super injunction says that’s he done a massive u turn and is suddenly some one girl only type.

as for St kate... well she ‘gave up’ being a reality star because that was coming to an end anyway and she’s much better off financially mothering his kids

Reactions: 10
Are you a girl he's been sleeping with looking for revenge..... Or to get even?
Sooverthat, the High Court judgment actually deals with exactly why this is a matter of public interest. I.e. that these celebs profit hugely in various different ways from people having a positive public opinion of them. So it's fair that it should be brought to light where they are demonstrably lying/ misleading the public.

Reactions: 9
Are you a girl he's been sleeping with looking for revenge..... Or to get even?

No. I have seen the comments in the DM and have always wondered if there was any truth in the rumors. Thought this would be the best place to start :LOL:

Reactions: 11
In the Rio case, as well as financial gain, it was suggested that he'd never have captained England or been a first choice player if his image hadn't been so successfully rehabilitated via all his (lying) press interviews at the time, as captains are supposed to be role models for the team and more widely, and uphold the reputation of the England squad.

Reactions: 8
Wow, you serve your tea piping! I've always found Kate a bit off, she comes across as a bit too good to be true.

Reactions: 18
Its so weird! I used to see her at the bus stop every morning at 7am to get to the gym, so her exercising is genuine - she absolutely loves it!

Tits are fake though.

I cant just believe he is a reformed man. And if he is, shame its taken the death of his children's mother to finally bleeping change. Says alot in itself.

Reactions: 25
Its so weird! I used to see her at the bus stop every morning at 7am to get to the gym, so her exercising is genuine - she absolutely loves it!

Tits are fake though.

I cant just believe he is a reformed man. And if he is, shame its taken the death of his children's mother to finally bleeping change. Says alot in itself.
No way are her boobs fake!! That's the real tea 🤣 They're basically her living lol

Do you have any old pics or anything?

Reactions: 3
Sooverthat, the High Court judgment actually deals with exactly why this is a matter of public interest. I.e. that these celebs profit hugely in various different ways from people having a positive public opinion of them. So it's fair that it should be brought to light where they are demonstrably lying/ misleading the public.
I just looked at that and then also searched Beckham and there’s one about the Beckhams marriage not being all as it seems and how brands pay them more because of this perfect family image etc.

really shady when you read into it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.