Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew Morocco would give Portugal a tough time but wow! It’s actually not looking great for Portugal.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The year of the underdog what a WC. And I was right about him crying 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow well done Morocco!! I’m gutted for Neves, Nunes and Sa but good for Morocco.

Piers will be sad his friend can’t get him final tickets

• Heart
Reactions: 6

New thread ahead of the game tonight.

Also… THE SMUG ONE IS OUT 👏🏻 Good he can concentrate on getting a new club now 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Stuff of dreams for Morocco. Absolutely delighted for them. You can’t say they were lucky or flukey they have been outstanding. Whoever they face in the semi finals will be in for a very difficult game.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stuff of dreams for Morocco. Absolutely delighted for them. You can’t say they were lucky or flukey they have been outstanding. Whoever they face in the semi finals will be in for a very difficult game.
Exactly. And now they have momentum and want to see this through to the end. They will be super tough to beat.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.