Food/weird concoctions you love but everyone else hates?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An old lady I used to care for used to have a dry weetabix with butter spread on top 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
My co workers find it weird I put grapes in my salad. Honestly it's a game changer.

Some of you lot on here are absolute filth 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My co workers find it weird I put grapes in my salad. Honestly it's a game changer.

Grapes in salad are amazing! I always slice them in half, it’s so good! My best friend finds it revolting 😂

This reminds me of my healthy food dodging friend informing me that they’d started ordering a salad for lunch (back in the glory days of pre-lockdown). Eventually I asked what was actually in the salad
“Blueberries, strawberries, grapes...”
“Oh. You mean it’s a fruit salad?”
“No, it has stuff like lettuce and bacon too”
🤦🏻‍♀️

This reminds me of my healthy food dodging friend informing me that they’d started ordering a salad for lunch (back in the glory days of pre-lockdown). Eventually I asked what was actually in the salad
“Blueberries, strawberries, grapes...”
“Oh. You mean it’s a fruit salad?”
“No, it has stuff like lettuce and bacon too”
🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg. Dinner and pudding in one 😂😂

• Haha
Condensed milk on toast - so yummy.

My husband thinks I am feral because I dip my buttered toast in my tea or coffee!

Digestive biscuits with grated cheddar cheese On top, bung in the microwave for 30sec
You can make yourself a cheesecake in two seconds with a digestive biscuit, cream cheese and a bit of jam. Nice.

I eat french toast with sugar on top. My husband says it’s weird.... is it??
It's quite American, some folk sprinkle icing sugar on french toast. Another weird mixture but delicious is french toast with bacon and golden syrup.

I am making myself hungry for a crisp sarnie, after reading this thread.

Ketchup on everything (savoury obviously)..curry, sunday lunch, beans on toast, chinese

I like Marmite and cheese & onion crisp sandwiches or Marmite and sliced tomato...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I remembered this thread recently and used it for an ice breaker in a team meeting. Someone had crab sticks with jam and it’s gone down in history as the grossest answer ever in our team 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This isn’t really a concoction but I like to take a big bite out of the block of Parmesan cheese when I’m getting other things out of the fridge. My boyfriend thinks it’s disgusting but I could definitely just eat a block of it on it’s own