Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
For some reason I find food hauls strangely addictive. And I don’t know why. Food come shop with me and food haul videos. I can’t help but watch Americans go to Costco and buy all the same stuff including bottled water, Ritz crackers and apple sauce.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Karlywert

Can anyone recommend an account where I can watch these good American food hauls please? 😂 I’d love to see what they buy over there 🤓
I watch Our Tribe Of Many they have 11 kids and more on the way so they buy heaps and hkitty1122.
I am not sure why I think I like looking at what they eat over there.
Costco here never sell half the stuff they do nor do Aldi.

Reactions: 4

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Why is this a bloody thing ?? Showing off what you bought in bloody Asda 🤦🏻‍♀️
I get the ones where they are doing a meal plan around what they bought ...but just random “my food shop” ones nope don’t understand it at all

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Ohh I love a good food haul thing is I know it's sad but I just love them. I stick to the American ones though what is it with them and apple sauce. And cheese they love cheese grated bars sliced creamy it amazes me I wouldn't know what to cook with it all but it looks yummy.
Endless amounts of apple sauce! I just don’t get why they need so much.

• Haha

Karlywert

For some reason I find food hauls strangely addictive. And I don’t know why. Food come shop with me and food haul videos. I can’t help but watch Americans go to Costco and buy all the same stuff including bottled water, Ritz crackers and apple sauce.
Ohh I love a good food haul thing is I know it's sad but I just love them. I stick to the American ones though what is it with them and apple sauce. And cheese they love cheese grated bars sliced creamy it amazes me I wouldn't know what to cook with it all but it looks yummy.

Reactions: 3

Mustard

VIP Member
Jamerrill Stewart looks like Rebel Wilson, esp. when she had the bleached blonde hair.

Reactions: 3

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Jamerill Stewart just feeds her family crap. So much saturated fat from cheese and crap she bulks meals out with.

She gobs on about something called "Trim Healthy Momma" which i assume is some diet plan, but then openly admits to regularly eating an entire tub of Halo Top for breakfast or lunch.

I am jealous of Sharp Shopper though, she does get some good bargains there.

Reactions: 2

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Jamerill Stewart is another large family cooking/food haul channel. 10/10 you will be shocked at the amount of cheese and Halo Top.

Brummo123

Can anyone recommend an account where I can watch these good American food hauls please? 😂 I’d love to see what they buy over there 🤓

Karlywert

Jamerill Stewart is another large family cooking/food haul channel. 10/10 you will be shocked at the amount of cheese and Halo Top.
Jesus 200 dollar on bread! how many kids have they got I am halfway through a massive haul from Feb lol.
These people spend more on food than my mortgage.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Jesus 200 dollar on bread! how many kids have they got I am halfway through a massive haul from Feb lol.
These people spend more on food than my mortgage.
She’s a freezer meal lover, does freezer sandwiches as well. It’s insane if you watch her cooking videos when she makes freezer meal, the sheer amount she makes. It staggers me.

Angel1234

I kind of get that, as I would be interested too see American snacks etc. As they don’t have many of them over here! But accounts each week showing us their washing up liquid and broccoli from their Asda shop. Is it really necessary? 🤣

Justobserving

Same! Could not give you one good reason why - but I love them!

Reactions: 1

H12345

😩 I don’t get pound shop hauls either or primark. I find the whole hauling videos just weird it’s kind of like look what Shit and clutter I’ve bought this week. The food is weird apart from like above mentioned if your making meals up. I wish someone would though meal plan for me and tell me what to buy. Allways get more then I need.

NoHellNo

I have no idea what video I clicked on in the past to feed into the youtube algorithm for large, American, heart attack and diabetes inducing food hauls to show up on my recommends but Jamerrill Stewart with THAT voice and her frozen sandwiches :) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) wouldn't piss off no matter how many times I dismiss the videos or ignore them :ROFLMAO: I honestly thought Jamerril Stweart was parodying someone when I first started watching, but that's actually her. I started watching them again recently just because youtube kept shoving them in my face and now I'm forever going to be trapped in that algorithm.

Also, seriously, how can these large food haul people get away with eating all that processed junk and not be laid up in the hospital with some serious health conditions? I saw recently Jamerrill try to say it's ok to eat all that stuff because she does a healthy food shop of fruit or veg every few weeks, as if eating fruit/veg occasionally cancels out the weeks of processed shit. I feel so bad for her poor kids and their soggy frozen sandwiches.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I’ve no idea what Halo Top is.
Halo Top is a “healthy” ice cream that is low calorie, fairly low sugar, high protein. Is the new trendy ice cream brand. Costs a fortune, it’s Ben and Jerry price range.

Eating a whole tub for a meal is never going to be great for her, no matter that it is healthy ice cream.

Brummo123

I’m now following Jamerrill Stewart! 😁 she is soooo organised with the batch cooking?!?! 😮 her freezer is like a factory 🤣 love these American food hauls 😆

Mustard

VIP Member
I haven’t lived in the US for a long time, but many American visitors here say how much they love the supermarkets here. I used to go to farmers markets a lot when I visited California, plus TJ’s.

Do you have an ALDI or Lidl near you? I use them a lot now, as well as street and farmers markets.