Food & Drink #9 Vlad likes traazers on a bird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same with the boredom of food. Ugh, and making meals for the family. Not that I don’t want them to eat, more that I wish we had a cook to do it, or could just all take a pill 😂 or have one of those cool dehydrated pizzas like in Back to the Future where they pop it in the microwave things and it bubbles up to full size. Would love that!

PS I see it’s almost time for a new thread. Shall I be basic and just call it Food & Drink #10?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Another one fed up with food/eating. I had a late breakfast of porridge and raisins and haven’t felt hungry since.

Reactions: 7
image.jpg

here’s one of mine 🔺

I made a beef stew for dinner in the slow cooker, lovely warming comfort in the chilly weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It must just be the bleakness of a winter in a covid world? I can’t think of anything worse than having to get the Christmas tree out the loft and do it all, only to put it back up? What the duck’s the point?
I'm putting the tree up closer and closer to christmas day each year. I also take it down on boxing day because its depressing AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I swear I've heard that the Tattoo Fixers aren't actually very good as well? That they've stolen loads of designs from other famous tattoo artists and also that they have been known to press too hard when tattooing and further duck up designs! Also some of the cover ups are humungous/very dark for what was a super small original design.

Loving seeing everyone's tattoos on here 😍

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I made a beef stew for dinner in the slow cooker, lovely warming comfort in the chilly weather.
I love the colours in your tattoo!

Is there anything better than hot food in cold weather? (Other than cold drinks/ice cream in hot weather)

As rubbish as the long nights and cold weather are, at least autumn/winter is the season of pies, stews, pierogi! hot desserts like sticky Toffee pudding/ winter fruit pies or crumble... a thick soup with warm bread to dip 🤤🤤🤤 and a lovely cup of tea/hot chocolate/mulled wine to wash it all down. And wearing soft jumpers and having that lovely weighty feeling of lying under multiple blankets. Apple & Cinnamon scented candles.

☺ at least it wont be all bad

Im that basic witch who puts up their decorations at the end of november and takes them down in january.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've been eating really badly too - toast in the morning then just crackers and cheese at lunch time and through the afternoon which means I'm not hungry but then it gets to 8pm and I realise I haven't had a proper meal all day, but by then I can't be arsed cooking anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've been eating really badly too - toast in the morning then just crackers and cheese at lunch time and through the afternoon which means I'm not hungry but then it gets to 8pm and I realise I haven't had a proper meal all day, but by then I can't be arsed cooking anything.
Since about mid-May we've been having two meals a day rather than three. I don't know if it's a side effect of the Covid virus effects on our lives but I've had no proper appetite for months. I eat a late breakfast then a sort of early tea, a simple meal about 6pm and that seems to be enough. It's getting worse now that the days are so much shorter.

Eek, @Flumps, what beautiful tattoos, I have your ladybird on my arse (no pics, promise).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

New thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No tattoos here, but I want a line drawing of a horse between my shoulder blades at some point. I did find a picture of more or less exactly what I wanted and lost it in a hard drive crash a few years ago. This sort of style, but with the horse straighter.
horse tattoo.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.