Food & Drink #4 Any herb will do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind your elf fancying. This guy is the best, Jarl Varg. From Norsemen, the utter psychopath is mesmerising to watch, and bloody funny to boot. Fabulous acting. View attachment 204137
Glad to hear cohabitation is going swimmingly!

That was me with the ‘Lol’ - same, I started saying it ironically as well, and then it just stayed! I realise I am so annoying when I do this to my own jokes out of awkwardness:
<punchline>
Me: Lol.
Other person:
Me: <genuine laugh because I said lol>

@Suprise! I love Adam Driver, he is great in Girls (although a bit of a dick) and have you seen Marriage Story (it’s on Netflix) I also really liked BlackKlansman !
I was the same when reading about @crystaleyesd ’s love dilemma 😂 thinking you go gurl, but also go for their shins!
Oh I LOVED Marriage Story, it also made me fancy Adam Driver a bit, I love the bit where he sings and the ending is so sad !!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jude Law in the Young Pope - YES (holy tit I hadn't heard there was a new series! duck yeah hangover watching). Fleabag priest - YES but also a bit too nice. Edward Norton in Keeping the Faith (lol) - YES but similar problem. Probably the winner in the tortured sex priest stakes is Joaquin Phoenix in Quills. OOOF.

Joaquin Phoenix in ANYTHING ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Colin Morgan. He is a perfect example of a man who looks 100% better when he's scruffy as duck.
And he has a gorgeous accent. 10/10 recommend fancying him.
Oh, him! He’s blossomed since Merlin, no? He’s a man now 😂

New thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.