Food & Drink #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a bit of a bore now innit. I'm only interested in making throwback quips like a little flare gun for OG Fraus :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m a terrible detective because I’ve no idea who is eating crisps in the Mother thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whhhhhhy does it always feel that the Mother Thread is hanging by a, uh, thread? You start thinking everyone is on the same page and then BOOM, it all goes to tit again.
I've loved all of your posts on the mother thread today btw you are right on JM. I'm honestly in shock today I can't believe the cheek of her! @NoseyParkour I have no idea either, I think there may be a multi pack which makes it harder to pick a flavour?

Went for a different walk today so I could return some AWFUL curtains I bought via collectplus, weirdly the cornershop I went into had a very luxurious air con experience in there?! On the way home went to the chip shop which was lovely. Being curtain-less in my living room is far less lovely. Downstairs twinges also stopped so don't think baby's coming yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've loved all of your posts on the mother thread today btw you are right on JM. I'm honestly in shock today I can't believe the cheek of her!
Oh thanks, she's fucked me off something rotten today, going to have to have an early night before I get too obsessional (lol probs too late tbh). I actually really resent the fact that someone on social media can affect me to this extent so I am going to try to chill the duck out and remind myself of good things x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've loved all of your posts on the mother thread today btw you are right on JM. I'm honestly in shock today I can't believe the cheek of her! @NoseyParkour I have no idea either, I think there may be a multi pack which makes it harder to pick a flavour?

Went for a different walk today so I could return some AWFUL curtains I bought via collectplus, weirdly the cornershop I went into had a very luxurious air con experience in there?! On the way home went to the chip shop which was lovely. Being curtain-less in my living room is far less lovely. Downstairs twinges also stopped so don't think baby's coming yet!
What are you going to do with the leftover chip shop chips?! 😂

Downstairs twinges - maybe your body limbering up! But what the hell do I know haha. Exciting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@Pocahontas surely a good omen for the Eagle jr?

@heretoreaditall2019 I am so hyped for you! Successful day and chips and a twinge tree undercarriage 🙌🙌

every time I guess about what people said their fave crisps were on the Mother, I get v confused and can’t see the forest for the trees? I think I’ve had the flavour before but can’t be sure. Surely none are ham? (Shoutout brannigans ham and mustard - was it ham and mustard, or beef and mustard?)

IRCL (in real crisp life) all this chat of crisps has sent me into a bit of a fetishy crisp spiral which thankfully has only manifested in a giant bag of flaming hot wotsits or whatever they’re called. I am eternally grateful that I am not more in the world to pick up more crisps 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
DEFINITELY going to bed now. Just as soon as I've listened to this for the millionth time. Happy Scottish dreams everyone (and sorry if i'm spamming the timeline, I'm just on one, and I love this, and wanted to share it).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What are you going to do with the leftover chip shop chips?! 😂

Downstairs twinges - maybe your body limbering up! But what the hell do I know haha. Exciting

My husband’s just perusing Netflix for something to watch and he paused on this:
View attachment 199182
😂
omg I should actually watch this, I'll add it to my list - I need some non-traumatic things for my iPad because I'm guessing I'm going to be stuck in the hospital for ages by myself? Schitt's creek is another frau fav which would be perfect for this too actually, I'll save it for then!

Also on crisps - jelly tots... I bought one of those sharing bags for hospital bag, obviously I've opened them prior to that, and they're bleeping disgusting?! Have they always been? I remember loving them, I think the small packs have smaller gems which are a bit tougher so nicer, it's like tanfastics only taste nice in the baby packets the full ones are sort of gross?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also on crisps - jelly tots... I bought one of those sharing bags for hospital bag, obviously I've opened them prior to that, and they're bleeping disgusting?! Have they always been? I remember loving them, I think the small packs have smaller gems which are a bit tougher so nicer, it's like tanfastics only taste nice in the baby packets the full ones are sort of gross?
I always was more of a tutti frutti Frau myself?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a packet of Jelly Tots the other day and as I ate them in about 5 minutes I can’t say I noticed any difference. At least you had them now and didn’t open them at the hospital. Nothing worse than being desperate for food post birth and realising what you have is crap (remembering my disappointing cereal bars post-birth and actually being desperate for a bacon roll)

@JuliaGulia I love your username. And I love that movie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Totally off topic and not food related sorry!
but advice please if you have it, my neighbours have gone away overnight and left their young dog in the garden. Poor thing has been frantically barking for hours, a couple of neighbours have knocked on our door asking about him.

I don’t know what to do, it’s not the noise I’m concerned about, it’s him being distressed.
What would you do?

- etd : I want to bring him in to ours but a bit nervous as I don’t know him or the neighbours. They’re not around much.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
but advice please if you have it, my neighbours have gone away overnight and left their young dog in the garden. Poor thing has been frantically barking for hours, a couple of neighbours have knocked on our door asking about him.

I don’t know what to do, it’s not the noise I’m concerned about, it’s him being distressed.
What would you do?

- etd : I want to bring him in to ours but a bit nervous as I don’t know him or the neighbours. They’re not around much.
How awful for that poor dog. Tricky one - do you know the neighbours well / are you friendly?

Is it possible for you to have the dog in your house? Would this cause trouble for you with the neighbours?

Reactions: 7

What would you do?

Do you think they’ve done it by accident?

Reactions: 5
How awful for that poor dog. Tricky one - do you know the neighbours well / are you friendly?

Is it possible for you to have the dog in your house? Would this cause trouble for you with the neighbours?
I don’t know them at all. They don’t speak English and aren’t often home. 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

What would you do?

what the fuckkk! I'd call your local vet's to ask, there are 24/7 vets who may be able to put you in touch with a rescue charity or something who can do a welfare check on the dog? Or they may even come out?

Wtf are they playing at though, you can't leave a dog outside in this heat, the sun comes up from early and what if there's no shade / how is he getting fresh water and food?! That's absolutely horrific, he's lucky he has you to look out for him! x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.