Food & Drink #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Alansbigplate on the thread title. Inspired, babe 👏👏 You truly are a wordsmith.

More food / drink / anything chat here! All welcome 🌸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I was quite proud, however, when I threw in ‘reverse rats tail’ and everyone ran with it 😂 Put in on my CV.

PS: what does ‘fash ’ mean, please?
Fascist. I had never noticed the phrase ‘boils my piss’ before tattle and now I see it everywhere. It’s like the chicken and the egg.

ETA - I said Jack’s fringe leftover looked like a spider and people kept saying it and I felt terrible! I tried to never comment on her appearance and that’s my bitchy legacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can't believe your mad little brain came up with such an ingenious thread title @Alansbigplate ! Think we've got a wordsmith maven on our hands here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can't believe your mad little brain came up with such an ingenious thread title @Alansbigplate ! Think we've got a wordsmith maven on our hands here.
I just saw an unexpected butterfly and then like a greedy little goblin Tom cruise just whispered in my ear ‘food & drink hashtag threeeeeeee’
Lol why is he just doing a fish mouth??? ETA Oh I didn’t watch long enough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've spent various parts of this evening reading through the last thread and I remember why I used to love the old JM threads so much!

I've never been a super active poster, but I felt incredibly uncomfortable after people were taking their beef off Tattle, or bringing it over here. So I stopped.

You guys kept me going whilst I had a full on breakdown through your honesty, companionship and silliness in those earlier days. So thank you!

Also, I agree with a lot of what has been said about the way the threads and conversation has been moving. A lot of it has become tired and unfounded speculation, which ultimately undermines what a lot of us really loathe about JM.

Also, landlords are vile.

Also, I loved the chat about the personality types, and I'm INTP, according to the test only 6% judging, which my girlfriend scoffed at "you judge as much as you breathe" 🙄 (that may or may not be true...)

I'm going to try not to turn every comment into an essay. ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I did the test, I’m a... what am I again... I don’t really get the acronyms, clearly I’m a bit of a thick protagonist! I read through the explanation of the personality, and lots of it was really very Matt much accurate. Work and friendships in particular were spot on.
03D2F938-F8D5-4334-A224-0B74703ABE94.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I did the test, I’m a... what am I again... I don’t really get the acronyms, clearly I’m a bit of a thick protagonist! I read through the explanation of the personality, and lots of it was really very Matt much accurate. Work and friendships in particular were spot on.
View attachment 194210
Congratulations, PoorPatrol, you personality test appears to have deemed that you are... Lord Farquaad.

Was too slow to reply on last thread but my fella actually is a giant, sentient gammon joint, @ReginaPhalangee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone else likes a takeaway... I could snaffle some of those prawn crackers rights now tbf...

Screenshot_20200728-003744_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
@Alansbigplate genius thread title. I'm so glad yours won.

Omg on the previous thread someone mentioned Jack Whitehall's dick.

My friend is his ex and she told me his dick was slender. The worst thing is that if she ever finds out there's a site with "Jack Whitehall slender penis" quotes, it will be SO OBVIOUS it was me. 😂😂😂
If Jack becomes aware of it, I just want to say "Jack, I'm so sorry I keep telling people about your slender dick. I am always careful to correct people when they wrongly assume it is small. Also, you did knock a full glass of wine into my lap so we are even now right."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
@Alansbigplate genius thread title. I'm so glad yours won.

Omg on the previous thread someone mentioned Jack Whitehall's dick.

My friend is his ex and she told me his dick was slender. The worst thing is that if she ever finds out there's a site with "Jack Whitehall slender penis" quotes, it will be SO OBVIOUS it was me. 😂😂😂
If Jack becomes aware of it, I just want to say "Jack, I'm so sorry I keep telling people about your slender dick. I am always careful to correct people when they wrongly assume it is small. Also, you did knock a full glass of wine into my lap so we are even now right."
lol did it originate with you? I‘Ve read so many Different people talking about the Pepperami penis

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My spidey senses are tingling on the mother thread (love that name for it btw)

To keep on topic, i’ve been dreaming of yumyums but we only have a tit greggs in town and I don’t like it. I need to strap on my glasto camping bag and trek over to waitrose.

• Haha
  • Heart
lol did it originate with you? I‘Ve read so many Different people talking about the Pepperami penis
Well, technically speaking it originated with my friend who was regularly riding the Slenderman but yes, I added it to celeb goss on here.
Actually really annoyed that my gossip about Mr Tumble's dad singing the theme tune to Bertha didn't take off. If only I had a dick description for him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well, technically speaking it originated with my friend who was regularly riding the Slenderman but yes, I added it to celeb goss on here.
Actually really annoyed that my gossip about Mr Tumble's dad singing the theme tune to Bertha didn't take off. If only I had a dick description for him.
riding the slenderman

ETA I am
V impressed by the Bertha tea

• Haha
I REMEMBER THAT BERTHA TEA. Do you have any more? I wonder what Nell and Flo are up to these days?

Just as good as secret celeb gossip, there's chef gossip at https://tattle.life/threads/celebrity-chefs.7268/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.