Food & Drink #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also made a London cheesecake (as Nigella has it) for the weekend just gone. Though we scoffed that before everyone came round for the BBQ. I love cheesecake more than cake. Though I did once make a cake that looked like a cheese.

I noped out at the self-harm stuff, because things I shouldn’t be thinking snuck up on me. Jeez, you really can think you’re on top of the head stuff then it whammies you when you’re really not expecting it. By ‘you’ there I obviously mean ‘me’ but am assuming it’s not a unique experience.
You're not alone
I hope you're ok. hugs from me. Those intrusive thoughts aren't the truth, we won't listen to them. You're a genuinely good and kind person and it comes across even through the internet. Chin up ♥

We honestly need a thread that's just a compilation of your recipes, the recipients of your cooking & baking are truly lucky people !!!

Barbecues are the best social gathering! Everyone only paying 60% attention to conversation, just hovering near the grill with one eye on the food like a pack of wild dogs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

New thread my lovelies! Apologies for cutting off any conversation, please continue 🔜

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.