Food Bloggers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s being absolutely lovely this morning.

Slamming someone who dared to order a decaf espresso from pret. Likened it to drinking seedlip.

Piss off Martha. And piss off to her followers who called him all kinds of horrid names, some beginning with “n”.

Nice that you can jolly off to Italy and then jolly off somewhere else as soon as you come back and then have the nerve to say that people who order drink that you don’t like “look like they come from Hull”.

Go and join your luvvies and help the world 🔥.

I don’t know who this person is, but did their followers use a racial slur and it remained up? Is the ‘Hull’ thing a direct quote?!?!

I don’t know who this person is, but did their followers use a racial slur and it remained up? Is the ‘Hull’ thing a direct quote?!?!
Not a racial slur. Another foul word beginning with n.

I will try to screenshot but she hasn’t blocked out names (nice of her!) so it will take me a while to upload.
DC754D24-5D7A-488D-8036-E5D6FB3566B0.jpeg

ABB94078-C45C-4850-B480-D32BD0629FAF.jpeg

She’s being absolutely lovely this morning.

Slamming someone who dared to order a decaf espresso from pret. Likened it to drinking seedlip.

Piss off Martha. And piss off to her followers who called him all kinds of horrid names, some beginning with “n”.

Nice that you can jolly off to Italy and then jolly off somewhere else as soon as you come back and then have the nerve to say that people who order drink that you don’t like “look like they come from Hull”.

Go and join your luvvies and help the world 🔥.
Agree. She’s become quite unlikeable recently.

Reactions: 1
What do people think about Ravneet Gill? I really like her on Junior Bake Off but had to unfollow her on Instagram as found she came across as quite rude. I’m surprised she’s friends with Gizzi - I thought she’d see through her bs
I like her and got her first book, but I’ve certainly noticed a change. There has been a story, or two, on insta where I’ve just thought ‘hmmm’.

Does anyone know what happened with her and Nicola Lamb? They ran the Puff School over lockdown, possibly before then, but they parted ways and don’t seem to have anything to do with each other. Not sure if they were friends or if it was just ‘business’.

Agree with other posts about Milli Taylor, I think she’s great!

Ravneet can be quite annoying but I thought the food she ate in Puglia was 1000 times nicer than the endless octopus sandwiches MDL was posting about. Ravneet’s food made me want to go, whereas Martha’s all made me think urgh no thanks!

Reactions: 3
I'm a single mate and looking for top 3 cook book that would be best fore living and cooking for myself?

I'm a single mate and looking for top 3 cook book that would be best fore living and cooking for myself?
Nigel Slater is good on this. I particularly like his 30-minute cookbook. I’d have a look at Diana Henry and Xanthe Clay too.

• Heart
Not quite celeb gossip so I think this is the best place to ask... anyone know the story about Adam Handling and clingfilm?

There’s other stuff on Twitter but some context but no story here

Not quite celeb gossip so I think this is the best place to ask... anyone know the story about Adam Handling and clingfilm?

There’s other stuff on Twitter but some context but no story here
I wondered about this too! I know Adam Handling isn’t particularly well liked in the industry but I’m not sure about the cling film reference…

anyone follow doobydobap? she's a korean vlogger who is also an amazing cook - i've been binge watching her videos since i've been ill and i love her, the vlog style is very relaxing. highly recommend if you haven't heard of her!

Jonathan Dunn is a funny one, bit of a moody f*cker unleee you’re his mate & in his gang. I think he fears people openly disliking him. His food photography/descriptions are good though, he always manages to make food look/sound appealing (if we wants to) even if the food he’s describing/picturing is off putting.

I like Milli Taylor, how did she become a thing I recognised her hen I first saw her on Instagram but wasn’t sure where from— she never mention any tv work does she? Was it Masterchef or great British menu or something like that?

Jonathan Dunn is a funny one, bit of a moody f*cker unleee you’re his mate & in his gang. I think he fears people openly disliking him. His food photography/descriptions are good though, he always manages to make food look/sound appealing (if we wants to) even if the food he’s describing/picturing is off putting.
I find him and his crew kind of irritating. He has some interesting things to say about food in the UK but it’s all so cliquey and opaque that I just can’t be bothered with it.

I like Milli Taylor, how did she become a thing I recognised her hen I first saw her on Instagram but wasn’t sure where from— she never mention any tv work does she? Was it Masterchef or great British menu or something like that?
Not as far as I know - I think she’s just a “proper” chef who built her following slowly (which is guess is quite small relative to some other food people on insta), still does a lot of event catering which has been her bread and butter for a long time. I think she’d be great on telly though as she can really cook and is gorgeous to boot.

Love Felicity (and Wilf!! my sister had a cairn terrier who looked just like him so I follow her as much for dog pics as for food) so it's always bothered me that I had severe dislike-at-first-sight for Martha. I think it was a post where she was selling bread (to donate money for Ukraine, maybe?) and her sign just seemed so cocky and unpleasant. "It's f*&king amazing bread, a hundred pounds a loaf is my recommended donation", or something like that.

I followed Ravneet for a while after I made her chocolate chip cookies (which are incredible), but found her a bit much on a day-to-day basis.

Reactions: 4
Martha is insincere and the constant gushing superlatives are so cringe. Not sure why anyone send her free stuff - she did a post with three different gifts in (even tho one was from her BESTEST pal) despite posting a dozen times separately per day? She’s so spoilt and ungrateful.

Reactions: 2
Martha is insincere and the constant gushing superlatives are so cringe. Not sure why anyone send her free stuff - she did a post with three different gifts in (even tho one was from her BESTEST pal) despite posting a dozen times separately per day? She’s so spoilt and ungrateful.
i’m always amazed by how gross she manages to make all pasta dishes look. sometimes less is more, martha!