Food and Drink #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recommend a tried & trusted cheese-free pesto recipe that doesn’t contain nutritional yeast? I don’t want it to taste like cheese at all. I can have dairy I just absolutely hate the taste of cheese. I have a tit ton of basil as my plant is getting a bit out of control and I can’t think what else to make.
Bung it in a curry! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also I love the name susan for a cat, I don't knpw why but I love cats with "people" names :ROFLMAO:
I have Phoebe, a semi-longhaired calico, otherwise known as Princess Phoebe Kitten and a very efficient serial killer.

I used to have a tuxedo called Perdita who was rather on the bright side unlike her tuxedo brother, Boots. She once deliberately peed up the wall when told off, and would come through the catflap and hold a conversation with me - I had to answer with stuff like "really?", "no, never!" etc or she would get huffy.

My niece has Boxers called Darren and Britney, haha.
Look up The Blue Boys on Insta; two 'silly Staffies' with a company producing human and dog clothes named after them - Darren and Philip!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I make cheese-Free with noose 🥕NOOSH but it’s probably fine without to be honest.
I chop basil with a little olive oil and freeze it. Then I can add it to recipes later on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It is ridiculous how cats are at the same time very good at balancing , look so elegant yet can be ridiculously clumsy, my kitten just broke a whole load of washed up plates and mugs i had left on the side. fml.
Also I love the name susan for a cat, I don't knpw why but I love cats with "people" names :ROFLMAO:
Yeah stuff like that always makes me smile, I get the giggles from my colleague's dogs at work too. She has a polaroid of both of them stuck to her desk, labelled 'Ted' and 'Barry' 🤣 Love Susan for a cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah stuff like that always makes me smile, I get the giggles from my colleague's dogs at work too. She has a polaroid of both of them stuck to her desk, labelled 'Ted' and 'Barry' 🤣 Love Susan for a cat.
Oh Susan’s just her nickname

• Haha
  • Heart
I might have to do the same with pictures when I go back to the office on monday (kill me now, dreading it) also worried for how my kitten will react, he is used to me being at home and is very clingy :confused:

I might have to do the same with pictures when I go back to the office on monday (kill me now, dreading it) also worried for how my kitten will react, he is used to me being at home and is very clingy :confused:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Do they taste of champagne at all? Haha
They do but imo you won't get a very prominent or an overpowering champagne taste (like you do in those gift chocolates filled with liqueur) but it's there. I only buy them as a rare treat but love the C&W ones.

Reactions: 3
Considering recent tortoiseshell cat discussion and MT party hair I thought I'd share this, she has a new home!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
hey ninnies, I mentioned in passing that I have been AWAY in Llandudno (do go if you can, it's so nice) and, while I've eaten many tasty things I know what you lot really want is animal content.

so, here is one of the Kashmiri goats of the Great Orme. you may recall that, back in lockdown 1.0, it was so quiet that they trotted down into town to basically have a party

please excuse the window reflections in the pic, I was on a vintage bus tour like an actual old lady 👵

20210731_205726.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
hey ninnies, I mentioned in passing that I have been AWAY in Llandudno (do go if you can, it's so nice) and, while I've eaten many tasty things I know what you lot really want is animal content.

so, here is one of the Kashmiri goats of the Great Orme. you may recall that, back in lockdown 1.0, it was so quiet that they trotted down into town to basically have a party

please excuse the window reflections in the pic, I was on a vintage bus tour like an actual old lady 👵

View attachment 690200
the invasion was a sight to see! Here is some footage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Goats are an absolute tonic when I'm down. I remember that goat party well.
There's a Facebook page called Genuinely Stoked Goats that is jam-packed with with springy, happy goats just loving life. I don't go on FB much, but when I do I make sure to stop there just for a smile and a laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Goats are an absolute tonic when I'm down. I remember that goat party well.
There's a Facebook page called Genuinely Stoked Goats that is jam-packed with with springy, happy goats just loving life. I don't go on FB much, but when I do I make sure to stop there just for a smile and a laugh.
They're fantastic creatures, that video cheered me right up yesterday, can't get over how agile they are either!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.