Food and Drink #16 Liedown larder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday @Toffee finger. Haven’t had a Nando’s for ages (obvs with lockdown and all) but when I did, I’d have a medium grilled chicken pitta with mash and coleslaw. I’m not one for super spicy foods.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the birthday love ❤
Nando’s was delicious and I had a nice chilled day with the husband but I really can’t wait to be able to safely eat in a restaurant with all my family again!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Happy birthday @Toffee finger sounds like a lovely time!

Confession: I've never eaten at Nando's. I did get a good laugh out of the promo (leaked presumably) of their new vegan burger that labelled the lettuce as 'burger leaf' and a mock-up that made the burger look tiny in proportion to the plate.

Reactions: 11
Happy Birthday 🎉. Its not great having birthday at this time with all this stuff enjoy your Nando's .Just saw baby spice is 45 😲 , I've never felt so bleeping old 😆

@Toffee finger we share the same birthday 😊. Hope you had a good one .I had a nice early dinner made for me and pup went to vets for her booster just lying about now watching Ahs pup snoring like a pneumatic drill 😂. This year has really made me appreciate all the little things .Best wishes 🎉🎉🎉
Happy birthday! 🎂🎉
Glad you’ve had a nice day, hope the snoring pup doesn’t keep you awake!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@heretoreaditall2019 sad to say they’ve stopped doing mushroom and halloumi wrap (that’s also my exact order) 😂

happy birthday @Toffee finger 🎉🎉🎉❤❤❤
Omg I SUSPECTED/FEARED THIS? Thank you for confirming! Obviously because of lockdown we’ve only gotten it from Deliveroo where they say they’re doing a limited menu so had assumed that was why it didn’t come up?! They’ve got some weird pea protein thing, the vegan choice was amazing and v flavoursome but didn’t love the tofu-y texture in those flavours / a wrap. They should put the whole thing in rice maybe? I swear I’ve written this on here before, sorry lockdown life = Groundhog Day isn’t it! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy birthday @Scotty1976 🥳

For the cooking fraus, Chetna’s Healthy Indian Vegetarian cookbook is 99p on Kindle. I’ve had it in my wishlist for while. It looks like a great book so far.

Reactions: 12
happy birthday @Toffee finger and @Scotty1976 ❤❤❤

it's been ages since i went to nando's but my standard order was a quarter hot chicken, peri peri chips, coleslaw and literally every single bottled sauce mixed on the plate into one giant delicious super sauce

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy Birthday @Toffee finger and @Scotty1976

Never had Nando's. I have managed to burn the dog's stew though😫 Good job tonight's tea is a no cook job really if that's the way things are going!
So sweet you cook your dog a stew 😋 .Our pup loves her vegetables , I honestly thing we do more food prep for her than ourselves 😂. Not only is she a really loud snorer she dreams loads with yelping paws flying all over the place and tail thumping. Thanks for the lovely birthday wishes 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
433D5365-0BA5-466B-B736-0EE0B07134BD.jpeg

813254F9-39AE-4C2B-B057-464009B6EFAB.jpeg

Lovely sunny chilly walk this morning. Nowhere near as good a view as others photos and I decided to walk towards Westcliff instead of Thorpe Bay to avoid running in to JM but it was nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 397030

View attachment 397031

Lovely sunny chilly walk this morning. Nowhere near as good a view as others photos and I decided to walk towards Westcliff instead of Thorpe Bay to avoid running in to JM but it was nice!
erm... harsh to say I hate you? haha (but really, super jealous!)hope you enjoyed! only thing that could improve these photos would be cats (or, even better, kittens)

So sweet you cook your dog a stew 😋 .Our pup loves her vegetables , I honestly thing we do more food prep for her than ourselves 😂. Not only is she a really loud snorer she dreams loads with yelping paws flying all over the place and tail thumping. Thanks for the lovely birthday wishes 🥰
this is kind of OT, but I was thinking of making my cat food instead of the rubbish food she eats now. I was advised by the vet not to.... but does anyone have any advice? (she has no specific health issues etc )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 397030

View attachment 397031

What a view!! I miss being able to look at the sea and the horizon, there are buildings everywhere I turn here. The photos feel like a breath of fresh air, thank you for sharing <3

@emm one of the stray beauties I run into during the walks, for you 😁
IMG_20210122_223412.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.