Flying The Nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah sorry thats what I meant 🤦🏼‍♀️ It was really good and well thought out . I think their content has been really good during the pandemic unlike some other travel vloggers x

Reactions: 1
I love them, I am on a binge at the moment!!! So informative and they seem very genuine. You can see they have grown a lot over the past few years and their content has become better and better!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love these two, their travel vlogs are genuinely interesting and they seem like nice people aswell. I loved the story of their life vlog!

These are my current fav you tubers, there channel is so good and they seem like really nice genuine people.

• Heart
Really love that they got to travel again, loved Hawaii and their friends in Canada.

Haven’t watched them in a while but watched some of their insta stories yesterday and can’t believe how grown up Hunter looks already. The last time I really watched them was when she was first born

Love them. They seem, such lovely people, really natural and super friendly. Hunter is adorable and you can see they are such dotting parents. Love their travel vlog and am envious of their lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
I loved their Disney video and I’m not a Disney fan at all. Just thought it was so cute and they are such good parents. Hunter looks to have had such a good time.

Reactions: 2