Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she read here or something? She posted a youtube short earlier today and she didn't complain about the one bed because there was a kitchenette in the hotel room. Also she talked about getting food at Whole Foods well before her flight ( cue the article about flight attendants being on time for your flight).
Doubt it, she thinks posting about the hotel is interesting when it is not. She repeats the same things all the time. Doubt she has any use for the kitchenette, she would go eat out or order in. She probably thinks people will click to watch because of her silly ghost story experience in the old hotel room. I hate these #shorts so much. It is some kind of youtube view gaming system that some content creators do to up engagement apparently. So weird.

only interesting thing was that she was wearing the pants n blouse combo of the outfit. she looked like she lost weight? Or the dress makes her look dumpy, if so she should stick to the combo.

Reactions: 2
Doubt it, she thinks posting about the hotel is interesting when it is not. She repeats the same things all the time. Doubt she has any use for the kitchenette, she would go eat out or order in. She probably thinks people will click to watch because of her silly ghost story experience in the old hotel room. I hate these #shorts so much. It is some kind of youtube view gaming system that some content creators do to up engagement apparently. So weird.

only interesting thing was that she was wearing the pants n blouse combo of the outfit. she looked like she lost weight? Or the dress makes her look dumpy, if so she should stick to the combo.
Oh okay, I see. You are right about her preferring to eat out.

Yes it did look like she has lost some weight. I agree that she should stick with the pants and the blouse combo for outfit.

Reactions: 1
Does she read here or something? She posted a youtube short earlier today and she didn't complain about the one bed because there was a kitchenette in the hotel room. Also she talked about getting food at Whole Foods well before her flight ( cue the article about flight attendants being on time for your flight).
I don’t know if she reads here or not. She seems like the type that only wants to see puppies and rainbow emojis ie; wears rose colored glasses. I’m not sure if she can take people poking fun at her and read about what people think about her on an unfiltered forum. I’ll be the first one to say I’ve been hard on her on this forum and GG, but it’s only because I used to like her when she first started her channel and it’s been disappointing to see her become this lazy, entitled, and materialistic Stella we’ve seen for the past 3+ years. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if she reads here or not. She seems like the type that only wants to see puppies and rainbow emojis ie; wears rose colored glasses. I’m not sure if she can take people poking fun at her and read about what people think about her on an unfiltered forum. I’ll be the first one to say I’ve been hard on her on this forum and GG, but it’s only because I used to like her when she first started her channel and it’s been disappointing to see her become this lazy, entitled, and materialistic Stella we’ve seen for the past 3+ years. 🤦‍♀️
Agreed i think she is a good vlogger, or was a good vlogger. She barely has any content now as everything she says is so repetitive. I’m not sure what her end game is with youtube. Or her side hustle mask company that went away without a peep. Such a shame.

Agreed i think she is a good vlogger, or was a good vlogger. She barely has any content now as everything she says is so repetitive. I’m not sure what her end game is with youtube. Or her side hustle mask company that went away without a peep. Such a shame.
That’s a good question. I’m not sure she knows what her end game is either. I used to think it was to become an influencer and get paid to endorse products all over IG and YT, but she barely posts on either. I think she’s happy just being a kept woman. Which hey, cool, if that’s your jam then at least be honest in your videos about the FA life and that it’s unrealistic as a FA to live in Manhattan and flash all your Chanels and Louis Vuittons unless you have someone bankrolling your lifestyle.

Look at Ale whose been a FA as long as Stella. She lives a completely opposite life from Stella. She can’t afford luxury bags, takes very modest vacations and HAS to work to make ends meet. Yes, she has 3 small kids so there’s that, but compare what Ale and her husband spend each month to pay expenses vs Bart and Stella. Stella lives a life of ease and luxury that is solely due to Bart vs Ale who appears to slug it out week after week with her husband doing the same and probably carries a decent amount of debt. Stella spends her paycheck on clothes that don’t look good and makeup that barely gets worn. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg she is committing to an upload every week Sunday at 10am. What is this world?! Now it is whether she will stick to it we shall see!

She did upload a FA trip vlog. Then in IG cause she is only there when she uploads, she is in Rhode Island with Bart. But why does her hotel room have 2 beds anyways? Does she even get a 2 bed room when she goes with her spouse? This was not a FA work trip but might be a Bart work trip. But still weird right?

oh it was refreshing to see her with no f-s to give showing herself in a swimsuit. Maybe she is losing a bit of weight … tho i cant tell? Some people are leaving rude comments about her n swimsuit which is no bueno.

Omg she is committing to an upload every week Sunday at 10am. What is this world?! Now it is whether she will stick to it we shall see!

She did upload a FA trip vlog. Then in IG cause she is only there when she uploads, she is in Rhode Island with Bart. But why does her hotel room have 2 beds anyways? Does she even get a 2 bed room when she goes with her spouse? This was not a FA work trip but might be a Bart work trip. But still weird right?

oh it was refreshing to see her with no f-s to give showing herself in a swimsuit. Maybe she is losing a bit of weight … tho i cant tell? Some people are leaving rude comments about her n swimsuit which is no bueno.
It’s like everything else, she doesn’t have the discipline to stick to a regular upload schedule. I think she thinks if she says something out loud on social media that she’ll be more accountable but she gives up after a couple weeks.

She thinks she’s getting a better room with 2 beds. She’s not, she’s just taking up a double room that will be extra work for housekeeping. She’s a bit possessive and greedy about those hotel rooms. Geez it’s just a hotel room for WORK, it’s not like she’s vacationing in Bora Bora.

Definitely seems like she’s tagging along on Bart’s work trip.

I only saw one negative comment about her wearing a swim suit, something rude about the size and being a show off. I think she must be losing weight if she’s posting herself trying it on for YouTube? She doesn’t look that much different since her last few videos, but she seemed proud of herself in it, so maybe she did. Not sure how she’s losing weight eating the way she does. Every time I see her with food I fast forward because I want to vom when she eats with her mouth open.

New vlog, gosh her place is such a mess. it’s her getting ready for work early morning 4am. Her rollaboard bag is on the kitchen counter, so gross touching paper towels, kitchen stuff and all the surfaces. Sink is full, trash is full …

Then her shirt is wrinkled so she throws it in the dryer and there’s already clothes in there! Hopefully not old wet clothes but just that they forgot to take dry clothes out of it? Though wouldn't it beep constantly until one takes it out at end of cycle?

Haven't even finished it yet. But like clockwork she posts on IG whenever she has a new vid up then silence rest of time.

New vlog, gosh her place is such a mess. it’s her getting ready for work early morning 4am. Her rollaboard bag is on the kitchen counter, so gross touching paper towels, kitchen stuff and all the surfaces. Sink is full, trash is full …

Then her shirt is wrinkled so she throws it in the dryer and there’s already clothes in there! Hopefully not old wet clothes but just that they forgot to take dry clothes out of it? Though wouldn't it beep constantly until one takes it out at end of cycle?

Haven't even finished it yet. But like clockwork she posts on IG whenever she has a new vid up then silence rest of time.
I’ve watched almost to the end and I came on here to say the same thing! Her apartment looks like trash and I’m so grossed out with her carryon and tote sitting on the kitchen counter when they’ve been on countless dirty bathroom/hotel/aircraft floors. She doesn’t clean anything and she’s constantly touching her luggage, her face, food, etc.

She’s an absolute mess of a person and I feel sorry for any passenger who has to count on her in an emergency. She’s not calm. She’s a total scatterbrain and unorganized. Her husband completely enables her which has made her practically inept to do basic things like get herself ready for work, get to work and come home! It’s actually pathetic. Her husband can barely go out of town because she’s so needy.

She’s still saying “ex presso” and “lab top” after all these years when her subbies have corrected her at least 100x.

• Haha
She’s still saying “ex presso” and “lab top” after all these years when her subbies have corrected her at least 100x.
Oh gosh thanks for the reminder about ex-presso! Agree with you on all counts, she is such a scatter-brain.

The ending is the best bit, she took the metro the wrong way and sat there all the way to the end. Then had to double back, needing help from some teenager to read the map to get back on track. Like how is she even adulting in any manner.

Plus side is that she did upload on Sunday according to her new schedule and it was a mildly interesting vlog. One week down! Now to see if she sticks to schedule.

Oh gosh thanks for the reminder about ex-presso! Agree with you on all counts, she is such a scatter-brain.

The ending is the best bit, she took the metro the wrong way and sat there all the way to the end. Then had to double back, needing help from some teenager to read the map to get back on track. Like how is she even adulting in any manner.

Plus side is that she did upload on Sunday according to her new schedule and it was a mildly interesting vlog. One week down! Now to see if she sticks to schedule.
Yes, at least she stuck to her upload schedule for the first week. We’ll just take it week by week and see how she does with it. It’s amazing to think that she used to put in the effort to do vlogtober and vlogmas a couple of times. I think she leads such a privileged life now compared to when she first started and she’s become lazy about many things.

I’m not really feeling the new uniform, not that the dress and skirt are much better. I also think her lion’s mane looks out of control and better suited for off the clock if she llikes wearing it that way so much. It looks so much better straightened. She just needs a good trim and keratin straightening in a salon which would run around $650 dollars about every 6 months and her hair would be smooth and glossy, yet full and bouncy without her having to use much effort to maintain the look.

Reactions: 1
Omg I couldn't deal with her constant giggling in her latest Q&A video. She's always been hyper, but this was just a whole other level. What's wrong with her? My God I would not be able to live with someone like that. It would drive me mad! She just doesn't stop giggling and jumping up and down at things that aren't actually funny. I don't know how Bart tolerates her. 🤦‍♀️

Omg I couldn't deal with her constant giggling in her latest Q&A video. She's always been hyper, but this was just a whole other level. What's wrong with her? My God I would not be able to live with someone like that. It would drive me mad! She just doesn't stop giggling and jumping up and down at things that aren't actually funny. I don't know how Bart tolerates her. 🤦‍♀️
Hmm yeah she is playing to her audience and dumbing herself down as she always does. Plus she's forcing herself to be all hyped up so she can do a blah filler video to make her Sunday upload schedule! Sidenote I can't stand Kat (another FA) cause she ends every sentence with a laugh, it's so noticeable once you see it then it's so aggravating.

Bart seems to be away a lot. Quite a lot. Then she goes away from time to time. Maybe that's how their relationship survives. Once he retires it's going to be hell, or he'll be away playing golf every day.

She's still harping about her "supernatural" encounter in the hotel room weeks ago. She's like a child that parents need to explain and calm down about trivial things. It's in her mind now and that's all she thinks about so she's sub-consciously noticing things or dreaming about them so she has these little things going on - cookie cutter falling lol or waking up to knocking sounds - when she's living in an attached home, not sure what the term is but there's buildings on each side and top/behind. Don't know why i bother viewing her stuff ... oh wait, i know cause she posts clickbait titles all the time.

Again she does the tiktok plug but then she mentions she hasn't posted in weeks. So weird. Is it a contractual obligation or something to mention Tik Tok?

Last edited:
Another video on travel essentials. 🥱

How many of these has she done now? She’s uploading videos but she doesn’t have new content, why?? Maybe she’s taking off a month or two because you know…SUMMER!😂

Btw, thanks Captain Obvious for telling us what we already know and use. 🥱

978C229B-E258-4787-AFF3-7F6F0EC5B677.jpeg

Anybody think she’s gotten Botox? Her eyebrows look weirdly raised up at the arch like she’s lifting them up but her forehead isn’t moving. I find her eyebrows very offensive lately!! 😂😂😂 jk

Last edited:
Hi how is everyone doing ?..long time !!! So in today’s upload “I can’t believe it’s working “ lol !! I think she’s lost a few pounds or inches ..But doesn’t Stella know that the jeans she purchased have a lot of stretch .. and some have more give than others?! It’s very hard to tell nowadays .. as jeans aren’t true to size for most people carrying hips and thighs and a little pouch !!

Hi how is everyone doing ?..long time !!! So in today’s upload “I can’t believe it’s working “ lol !! I think she’s lost a few pounds or inches ..But doesn’t Stella know that the jeans she purchased have a lot of stretch .. and some have more give than others?! It’s very hard to tell nowadays .. as jeans aren’t true to size for most people carrying hips and thighs and a little pouch !!
Hi! Tbh it does look like she has lost weight when she panned to the jeans modelling shot. Too bad she won’t update the numbers unlike the first video so we can tell. Of course Stella has to purchase a new “fad” app/program to help her lose weight. She has a damned Peloton, which now is not in use thanks to this bodyweight/strength training exercise program. Kudos to her for discovering that women can lift weights, i guess? Good on her for the weight loss anyways (and keeping to her upload schedule!)

Anybody think she’s gotten Botox? Her eyebrows look weirdly raised up at the arch like she’s lifting them up but her forehead isn’t moving. I find her eyebrows very offensive lately!! 😂😂😂 jk
Ooh gonna keep my eye out for that. Botox. Wonder when she will go down the awful fillers route like most of the luxury youtubers. Hope not.

Hi! Tbh it does look like she has lost weight when she panned to the jeans modelling shot. Too bad she won’t update the numbers unlike the first video so we can tell. Of course Stella has to purchase a new “fad” app/program to help her lose weight. She has a damned Peloton, which now is not in use thanks to this bodyweight/strength training exercise program. Kudos to her for discovering that women can lift weights, i guess? Good on her for the weight loss anyways (and keeping to her upload schedule!)

Ooh gonna keep my eye out for that. Botox. Wonder when she will go down the awful fillers route like most of the luxury youtubers. Hope not.
I noticed she’s decently smaller when I compared where she is now compared to her IG photos from like a year ago. I haven’t watched her newest weight loss video yet so I’ll come back to comment.

Hi! Tbh it does look like she has lost weight when she panned to the jeans modelling shot. Too bad she won’t update the numbers unlike the first video so we can tell. Of course Stella has to purchase a new “fad” app/program to help her lose weight. She has a damned Peloton, which now is not in use thanks to this bodyweight/strength training exercise program. Kudos to her for discovering that women can lift weights, i guess? Good on her for the weight loss anyways (and keeping to her
Another sponsored video, ugh. 😩
I don’t think she purchased that exercise app since it’s sponsored, but she wants everyone else to for $60 a month…NO THANKS!

She doesn’t look much smaller since her last video tbh, but whatever. And I agree, I wish she would do an actual weigh in, which leads me to think she hasn’t lost a great deal more than the 10-12 she initially lost before Christmas, and then maybe 5 or 6 lbs more? Using weights will tone you better than cardio, but will she keep up with it? No. She wasn’t consistent with the peloton after the excitement of having a new, shiny, and expensive toy to workout on faded, to my knowledge.

Funny that she blames being a flight attendant rather than HERSELF for not being able to stick to a better diet, she’ll always struggle if she can’t take accountability and realize SHE’S the problem, not her job. She’s too lazy to consistently pack food for her trips. And she only works ONCE a week, meaning one layover and she’s home the next day! Stella is Stella and she’s too weak to say NO to herself and finds excuses to sabotage herself.