Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsubscribed from her channel. If I wanted to watch shorts I'd watch her Insta stories. And why is she taking transit home from the airport? Where's Bart? :unsure:
Right? She's so lazy but then even Kat, Ale are doing these stupid #shorts uploads to YouTube. Like where did it even come from?

Bart's busy working and can't be bothered to pick her up lol Well probably cause it's during the work day, in recent memory he only used to pick her up in the evenings.

Reactions: 3
Right? She's so lazy but then even Kat, Ale are doing these stupid #shorts uploads to YouTube. Like where did it even come from?

Bart's busy working and can't be bothered to pick her up lol Well probably cause it's during the work day, in recent memory he only used to pick her up in the evenings.
I don’t give her #shorts a view. So lazy! It’s one thing if she posted regularly but she doesn’t post unless it’s a sponsored video.

Unsubscribed from her channel. If I wanted to watch shorts I'd watch her Insta stories. And why is she taking transit home from the airport? Where's Bart? :unsure:
Welcome! 🤗
Bart’s friends recently suggested to him that Stella take transit since she’s only 3 stops from the airport rather than him ditch his friends and cocktails in lieu of being Stella’s ride. Maybe it gave him food for thought! 😂😂

• Haha
Did anyone see this article? I'm sure that Stella would never comment on it.

American Airlines irks flight attendants over advice to skip meals, rush to get to planes

Mmm... interesting article and I don't think that a lot of the food places in the airport are all back open right now either.

Reactions: 2
The article does talk about how they would like their flight attendants to plan ahead in order get to the plane on time. I don't suggest that people skip meals because if you are working long hours you need to eat. SMH.

The article does talk about how they would like their flight attendants to plan ahead in order get to the plane on time. I don't suggest that people skip meals because if you are working long hours you need to eat. SMH.
Well that's surely not Stella! She doesn't bother to meal prep.

That AA letter was directed to scatterbrained FAs like Stella who need to be talked to like a child because she’s irresponsible with her time. ie; charging your work tablet from home before reporting for work, leaving home early enough to report for work on time and preparing for things like traffic, having meals prepped in case there are delays, not waiting to the last minute to arrive at the hotel shuttle bus etc. You know the basic stuff adults do for work 😂😂

• Haha
New vlog. So meh. She did a turn but didn't bother to vlog much, spent more time vlogging at home working on a DIY painting. She is so obsessed with everything white in her house. But yet the place is such a pigsty which she repeatedly showed & apologised but in a haha look at me such a hot mess. She (and Bart) can apparently live in a space and wait until it gets to a certain point of mess before doing anything about it. It’s such a small place too.

• Haha
I feel like I say it a lot, but Stella looks rough. I don’t know how anyone who reports for work where your appearance is kinda important to the job shows up looking so unpolished.

The faded and wrinkled dress, and her HAIR...dude, stop! She looks un-showered and just a mess. Girl, set your alarm and prepare better for your day!

Also, for someone who has to be signed in by 9:48 am and still hasn’t arranged her transportation at 9:13 am is just ridiculous. She said she has to leave by 9:15 just to make it to sign in on time. If she’s late, she’s grounded. Who does this??? I’m sorry but I couldn’t live like that. She’s so stupid though, serves her right that she misread her sign in time and was a whole hour early! Looks like she didn’t apply any makeup of fix her hair at the airport even with the extra hour.

An AA FA with 6 years makes about $29 an hour, so for the 6 hours she spent on the aircraft with the door was closed she only made $174 for the 12 hours she was at work. Which is the equivalence of only making $14.50 an hour. She has to work for 15-20 more years before she makes really good money.

New vlog. So meh. She did a turn but didn't bother to vlog much, spent more time vlogging at home working on a DIY painting. She is so obsessed with everything white in her house. But yet the place is such a pigsty which she repeatedly showed & apologised but in a haha look at me such a hot mess. She (and Bart) can apparently live in a space and wait until it gets to a certain point of mess before doing anything about it. It’s such a small place too.
Their apartment is so messy it makes me itch. She’s just all over the place with too much of everything. She needs to strip down her life and make it more meaningful with the things in life that actually matter. She’s so empty and shallow —filling it up with meaningless crap that adds nothing. For example, her diy artwork is basic and meaningless. It’s just a copy of what she saw someone else do on YouTube. An 8 year old could replicate it. She has no creativity or curiosity whatsoever to come up with something unique on her own. She consumes so much social media for inspiration for just about everything and never explores what she likes from her own imagination. She spends almost no time outdoors and isn’t curious about the natural world. She has a ton of free time and wastes it.

Last edited:
Omg her new video about her haunted hotel room. That's some quality content 😂 from flight attendant vlogs to this

• Haha
Omg her new video about her haunted hotel room. That's some quality content 😂 from flight attendant vlogs to this
So something woke her up, there was nothing or nobody there, end of story. My God, what drama.

• Haha
Long story LONG. Wtf did I just watch? 🤦‍♀️

Also, THAT was the scariest thing that has EVER happened to her?! What a life.

Last edited:
Long story LONG. Wtf did I just watch? 🤦‍♀️

Also, THAT was the scariest thing that has EVER happened to her?! What a life.
I didn't watch the whole thing but I a lot of it. I'm wondering the same thing too. But I also agree "What a Life"

Last edited:
  • Heart
New vlog from the laziest FA ever. Shiny new intro which tbh is so retro old school YouTube even though it is now 2021. Lots of complaining. Eating on camera with stuff smooshed into her mouth close up. Hello fresh plug.

Honestly all these FA vlogs are filled with complaining. I tried watching Jenny Rnst who is back to being an FA & vlogging and it was non-stop. She is dealing with so many health issues, like daily nightmares so she barely sleeps plus migraines plus other ailments. It’s awful for her to go through all that and sounds horrifying tho. But complaining continues with Kacey, layahh and I’m sure carrieAnn is still vocal fry complainy as usual too (But i cant watch her lol). Wonder what their company thinks of them being so negative like that, not a good look tbh.

Reactions: 1
You’re hardly that special, Stella. Sleeping in a wad of bedding isn’t that uncommon. Why must she act like she just invented the wheel? Newsflash, you aren’t quirky. You’re not special and you’re about as basic as they come. What you are is messy and lazy af.

Btw, how’s that diet or “lifestyle change” going? She’s noticeably avoided the subject or any weigh ins. She drags people into her drama and as per usual has very little follow through. Guess we’ll hear about it when she’s in a weight crisis again

You’re hardly that special, Stella. Sleeping in a wad of bedding isn’t that uncommon. Why must she act like she just invented the wheel? Newsflash, you aren’t quirky. You’re not special and you’re about as basic as they come. What you are is messy and lazy af.

Btw, how’s that diet or “lifestyle change” going? She’s noticeably avoided the subject or any weigh ins. She drags people into her drama and as per usual has very little follow through. Guess we’ll hear about it when she’s in a weight crisis again
Ikr about the bedding each video? Who cares. She went on & on.

She mentioned the weight loss effort in passing while talking about the new water bottle the size of her head. Again she bought it to cause she saw another FA or someone she follows on Instagram with it. Is it even BPA free? Does she even care? What does she do about all the other water bottles she had to have in similar fashion (at least 2 i recall). About the diet she says she's on and off the wagon but she'll talk about it eventually when she feels like it. As if. She won't post a video unless she has something to shill. I wish we could see her Peloton stats like people do with OLJ/PNL lol

I'm not a fan of her huge curly hair, it's so messy. I absolutely love curly hair but she looks so unkempt. Guess it's better than the lazy bun she used to have all the time.

I didn’t watch it and I only watched a bit of the new vlog she just put out. Once I saw her shoving the beignet in her mouth I clicked out. I’m getting to the point where I can’t tolerate watching her videos anymore.

Haha saw what you said about CarrieAnn! That girl and her vocal fry drive me nuts, haven’t watched her in ages. And all the complaining these FAs do while still in uniform is disgraceful. Their airline should ground them and write them up.

• Haha
Ikr about the bedding each video? Who cares. She went on & on.

She mentioned the weight loss effort in passing while talking about the new water bottle the size of her head. Again she bought it to cause she saw another FA or someone she follows on Instagram with it. Is it even BPA free? Does she even care? What does she do about all the other water bottles she had to have in similar fashion (at least 2 i recall). About the diet she says she's on and off the wagon but she'll talk about it eventually when she feels like it. As if. She won't post a video unless she has something to shill. I wish we could see her Peloton stats like people do with OLJ/PNL lol

I'm not a fan of her huge curly hair, it's so messy. I absolutely love curly hair but she looks so unkempt. Guess it's better than the lazy bun she used to have all the time.
That’s hilarious about her weight loss journey — I didn’t catch that! I clicked out before she got to that part. At the point when she started wolfing down that donut with her mouth open I was out!

Weight loss isn’t easy and she doesn’t stick to anything long enough to be successful. She whines about anything that requires planning and discipline and unless she has a health scare like a heart attack or diabetes I think she will keep losing a few pounds and gaining more back. It looks like she’s put on about 50 lbs since she got married. 😱

Last edited:
Does she read here or something? She posted a youtube short earlier today and she didn't complain about the one bed because there was a kitchenette in the hotel room. Also she talked about getting food at Whole Foods well before her flight ( cue the article about flight attendants being on time for your flight).