Florafairweather 🌸

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says she knits all them Cardigans and blankets and has this sweet life ,as if ???

Reactions: 2
She is fake. Followers all bought, just a rich white female. Her blankets are just ridiculously expensive

Reactions: 5
She dusnt make any of them , I followed another insgram who sold the same stuff and she was soo honest and said they was sourced from abroad the cardigans and the blankets bought off togaman I think it was on eBay , she provided proof too , in the end she removed it all off her insgram cos she was gettin a lot of hate from floras followers saying she was ruining her business , shes a fraud !!

Reactions: 3
She dusnt make any of them , I followed another insgram who sold the same stuff and she was soo honest and said they was sourced from abroad the cardigans and the blankets bought off togaman I think it was on eBay , she provided proof too , in the end she removed it all off her insgram cos she was gettin a lot of hate from floras followers saying she was ruining her business , shes a fraud !!

Omg! Who was the other IG?

Reactions: 1
I think it was Katecosycottage or Katescosyknits something like that in the end she put a massive post up showing everyone the products flora was saying where her own , and all the abuse she was getting , she deleted it all , now I think she just makes her own stuff and sells it , message her and ask Her , the bad thing about it was flora was saying she was making them for her at one spell , it was awful she was so honest about it all too

Yeah she doesn't make them. There's a seller she buys them from on eBay called togaman313 for about £6 each. The seller is always sold out and there is always the same person in the feedback section. The cardigans are from Ali express but she claims they are handknit and has a team helping her.

Katescosyknits was selling the same cardigans and got abuse for it even though she was honest and said they were wholesale, people were saying she was ripping hollie off. She then posted links to where she had found the items hollie was selling, even the daisy blankets are available on Ali express. She's deleted the info now due to abuse but sure if you wanted to see the links you could DM her and she would show you she's a lovely lady I've spoken to her before.

It explains why she spends her whole days outside yet has all this time to 'make blankets'. The only thing she makes are the pom poms and the chunky blankets. I think her mum maybe makes the slippers. It's wrong when there are many people who have small handmade businesses who can barely sell and she's flogging 5 blankets a week at £30 a pop!

She's a complete fraud, I was really shocked when I found out. Although I did question how she managed to produce all those items when all she does is play outside and read!

Here's the proof, they are definitely her blankets as even the borders are always different colours and she always has different tones available. You can also tell her own blankets as they are usually a poor standard or knit. I'd be surprised if she can even crochet. These will probably be sold out later, unless she hasn't sold the last lot she bought.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
OMG guys I feel totally cat fished!!! I was going to save up and buy one of those chunky ones for my soon to be new born!

😫😫😫😫😫😫

• Sad
Reactions: 4
More proof. Remember the big round ones?

Also feedback by the same person on a lot of the items

OMG guys I feel totally cat fished!!! I was going to save up and buy one of those chunky ones for my soon to be new born!

😫😫😫😫😫😫
They might actually be one of the few things she makes as they don't take long but who knows? But I'll try and find someone in the community that makes them and let you know!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Omg! I bought one of her blankets years ago! That cheeky witch charges postage as well! Can’t believe it.

• Sad
Yes she’s a fraud message Katescosyknits she was the Instagram who was selling them but was honest about where she got them !! I messaged her just had a look back at the messages another instagram was even sending her lots of love and then working with flora too , she even follows her I still follow Her , message her she will tell you , I ended up blocking flora I messaged her about her cardigans and she said 100% vegan wool , she’s a complete fraud

Where can I get one of those cards from cheap I was so gonna buy one 😂 I saw a Chinese site but was stil fourth odd on there

Where can I get one of those cards from cheap I was so gonna buy one 😂 I saw a Chinese site but was stil fourth odd on there
Don't buy one from her! She marks up massively! They're on aliexpress for around £20. If you DM katescosyknits she might be able to send you the link for them

Don't buy one from her! She marks up massively! They're on aliexpress for around £20. If you DM katescosyknits she might be able to send you the link for them
I had my heart on those cardigans too! I’ve bought a blanket (it was super cheap flash sale of hers 🥴) and a hat already! 😫😫😫😫😫

• Sad
FFS I brought one of those rainbow blankets a few months ago. I've followed her for a while and had wondered how she managed to churn out so many. Feel completely duped now!

• Sad
She’s a fraud , i was going to buy her blankets then I come across Kate’s cosy knits , and seen they was wholesale , I was so shocked , I messaged flora and she said that lots of people help her 🤥 she buys them cheap and sells them for ridiculous amounts , inwoundt buy from her have a look round on the websites mentioned get them for like half or even a third of the price of what she’s charging