Floor is lava

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched this on netflix? I think its brilliant, a little cheesy but so funny!

Reactions: 3
Anyone watched this on netflix? I think its brilliant, a little cheesy but so funny!
I didn't know it was on Netflix because I heard about it and thought this is so dumb, I'm IN 😂

So I'll definitely be watching

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I didn't know it was on Netflix because I heard about it and thought this is so dumb, I'm IN 😂

So I'll definitely be watching
Its so good! Although I will say ep 9 is the weakest ep, they tried something different and it didn't work!

I saw the advert on YouTube for this and I honestly thought I had taken drugs 😂

Is it decent enough? Might try it when there's nothing else to watch.

So I started watching this. And this show is so American its unreal

- The embarrassing parents
- The enthusiasm
- The over the top "nooooo" when someone falls in
- The American Flag outfits

If this was British there would be
- Inappropriate team names
- Screaming and bleeping

Reactions: 2
I expected it to be more of a competition, with different rounds and increasing difficulty to win the 10k. Its just three teams and then one team wins the money.
It does come across abit like good clean fun because of no swearing/falling out

me and my 9 year old daughter love it - then we jump around acting like the floor is lava in the living room

This show is just pure dumb fun lol My family and I really enjoyed all the over dramatic NOs with the out stretched hands while the contestants slowly sunk into the knee deep lava lol My young son thought it was hysterical.

The constant slow mo replays with closeups and captions got annoying after a while.

My son (10) loves it. It's quite funny, but I think sometimes when they slip and fall it looks quite sore!