Fleur DeForce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like fleur. I’ve been an og subscriber of hers since way back when she used to sit on her bedroom floor for filming (2010-2011?) I actually unsubscribed at one point because I felt she was from such an incredibly wealthy background and I just didn’t find her relatable. However, I recognise that was probably my own issue and I actually think she’s mellowed massively since a she’s been a mum. She seems far more easy going, more humble, and I feel like I ‘know’ her better. Little things like when she swears in front of the camera, she just seems far more relaxed. I’m a fan :)

Reactions: 5
Ive really enjoyed her lockdown vlogs. So many youtubers could have done the same thing just a natural at home vlogs but no they had to carry on ordering tit they didn't need at a time when no one wanted to watch that kind of thing. Ive said it before I like the fact she doesn't try to sell us everything with a link down below. She had a Thermomix but when she was cooking with it she said you don't need one you can use a saucepan etc. She also acknowledges when something is expensive realising not all her viewers can afford expensive things.

Reactions: 2
FYI Fleur’s thread under ‘Gurus’ is basically a rave thread anyway :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I like fleur and I enjoy her vlogs. Obviously she is not perfect but I appreciate how she is trying to be sustainable, I relate to her in that way I guess lol, I’m sure many of us are tying our best and resisting shopping for the most part but still occasionally getting sucked in lol.

If I had her money I would totally be like her, leading the life she does in the country with dogs and cooking and a veg patch. I’m insanely jealous lol.

I do wonder though whether it would be boring to be with the same person since early twenties. But her life does seem perfect apart from some recent struggles she has been open about.

Reactions: 3