Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else kinda still like her? I have stayed subscribed to her and although I never ever watch her videos I still quite like her and seem to think she's one of the most real youtubers who are still somewhat relevant from back in the day.

Does anyone else like her but never actualy watch her or is that just me lol

Reactions: 24
Fleur de bore

Can’t stand her, ??
Her content is as boring and dated as she is,
She’s so unlikable and even more so since “bugsy” “little one” has come along.
I don’t know how much longer she’ll last on YouTube because she’s not exactly a popular beauty blogger or a mummy vlogger, it’s like she’s in a weird limbo now.

Reactions: 12
I quite like her, in the past, when she did vlogs every alternate months. I'm still subscribe but like you, I've not watched anything for months. I remember she doing a few random clothing hauls and they were all bad, it's amusing how she buys so much dated-stuff and style that doesn't suit her

I think she just about semi retired since she had her daughter, she's just happy to devote her time to family.

She's rich, her husband's rich.

Reactions: 5
Can’t stand her! The amount of of expensive free stuff she got sent for her baby was obscene!

Reactions: 11
If I were an old subscriber and I had managed to stay with Fleur through the years, I doubt I'd still like her. But I haven't and because of that I only know the version of Fleur we see now. It's my understanding that when she was younger, she used to have a better balance between expensive and inexpensive options on her channel. Now you'd probably classify her as luxury beauty channel. I'm not apart of her world, but I imagine she's naturally evolved into exactly what you'd think a spoiled, rich brat would evolve into.

Reactions: 7
I gotta say, for all the crap I give Fleur, I'm very pleased with how she handled the mentioning of the new advertising guidelines in her January favorites video. I followed so many individuals up until they all started with the poor, pitiful me act. One of them asked for honest, polite feedback in her comments section. She wasn't too pleased when one of them suggested influencers stop PR and actually purchase products themselves. God forbid they go back to the days where they actually mean what they say. I also laughed at another person's comment on the same video. They said they thought there were a lot of pissed off influencers because they'd all have to start being transparent about how much crap they are really gifted. This means they'll no longer be able to present their sham lifestyle as reality.

Fleur she's been relatively transparent over the years. But she also throws fits about the most random things. I'm glad to see this wasn't one of them. She even apologized for sound patronizing when she reminded everyone why she's on YouTube in the first place and what she does.

I'm going to rave a bit because I like her, she seems nice (?) but OMG I just cannot relate to her! she comes from such a different background to majority of people with the money and the money and then there's the money... Her family is rich, her husband's family is rich, their house is a mansion, their daughter is set for life and she's still a baby... I love watching her vlogmas because I get to see how the other half do it and it's so much more festive when done by wealthy folk but come on... She must know most people watch her to vicariously live through her ? and people saying how much they trust her opinions on gifted products, girl I can't afford to pay any attention to your opinion ! I've got a morgage to pay and kids to dress ? woe is me lol

Reactions: 15
I'm going to rave a bit because I like her, she seems nice (?) but OMG I just cannot relate to her! she comes from such a different background to majority of people with the money and the money and then there's the money... Her family is rich, her husband's family is rich, their house is a mansion, their daughter is set for life and she's still a baby... I love watching her vlogmas because I get to see how the other half do it and it's so much more festive when done by wealthy folk but come on... She must know most people watch her to vicariously live through her ? and people saying how much they trust her opinions on gifted products, girl I can't afford to pay any attention to your opinion ! I've got a morgage to pay and kids to dress ? woe is me lol
You are definitely not alone. I've never found her or Amelia Lianna relatable whatsoever. Neither one of them actually need YouTube in their lives. If it disappeared tomorrow they wouldn't be worrying about where their next mortgage payment was coming from or how to stretch a meal because they're almost out of food. But in a weird way, it somehow makes them better at their job.

Neither one of them have ever pulled ridiculous stunts to get more publicity. They're both relatively honest about when something is an ad, PR, or a freebie. They upload consistently. Fleur did not miss a beat after she had River. She was organized and pre-planned content on her main channel. There are YouTubers with 2 to 3 times more subscribers then her that wouldn't have even bothered. In terms of their audience, they both seem to value quality over quantity. The end goal is always to grow your channel but not at the expense of themselves. They just seem to take it more seriously then a lot of their fellow content creators, who actually need it to survive. You still get a sense that they love the platform. I don't feel that way about 95% of the people I follow.

I'm sure knowing that if it all goes tits up you're still going to be well taken care of makes all the difference. But can I level with you here? Most of the people I have been following have been doing YouTube for 8-10 years. In that short time, they've made what I would probably make in 30 years at my job. So when it sinks forgive if I don't grieve for them. Most of these people are old enough now to comprehend the idea of a future without YouTube. So them going broke after it's all over is on them. Contrary to popular belief rich people keep an eye on their money too.

Reactions: 11
Just watched her staycation in London and I swear that's the first time she's spent 24+ hours with her baby. It was two days of her being annoyed that she was awake, or annoyed that she had fallen asleep, annoyed that she wanted food, and annoyed that she clearly likes her daddy more than her. And the kid had to sleep in the hotel bathroom!! 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And called her
Bugsy,
Little one,
And my personal favourite rat bag?!?!?!
But the name she kept under raps for a month. Is Never used 😂
she should have got a Gucci clutch not a daughter.
I feel Mike wanted kids and she just went with it because it’s expected but she prefers dogs and cats. No judgment at all. Unless you go on to have them “because you should” 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really dont like the fact that they put the baby to sleep in the bathroom. In the comments so many people are defending her but its just not something I would have done with my sons especially as we would be sleeping somewhere new. I also think I wouldn't want to sleep in a bathroom so why should my child.

The way she is making out its for river because she sleeps better not being around them. Its obvious its for her own reasons not rivers.

• Haha
I may be out of order for saying this but I sometimes get the impression Fleur likes the cats as much as she likes River, i.e. she's never shown much interest in the cats.

I've not watched the video, but definitely see where she's coming from putting river to sleep in another room, our daughter was moved to her own room pretty early as we all woke Each other up. However, I'd probably not put her in a bathroom, as that's pretty grim! Surely they could have stayed in a bigger hotel room/suite or whatever. Or even better, stayed at their very own house in London that no one actually lives in?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've not watched the video, but definitely see where she's coming from putting river to sleep in another room, our daughter was moved to her own room pretty early as we all woke Each other up. However, I'd probably not put her in a bathroom, as that's pretty grim! Surely they could have stayed in a bigger hotel room/suite or whatever. Or even better, stayed at their very own house in London that no one actually lives in?! 😂😂😂
Why pass up this offer of staying free of charge at the hotel? That's probably what Fleur was thinking :)

I feel Mike wanted kids and she just went with it because it’s expected but she prefers dogs and cats. No judgment at all. Unless you go on to have them “because you should” 🤨
She doesn’t like the cats, she’s admitted before they are Mike’s not hers.

Fleur is a tricky one for me. I've always liked her in other peoples videos though I didn't watch her channel vids very much, but I liked that she wasn't too over-cheerful ( fake) and could have an intelligent conversation/ keep one going but the biggest downside I'd say is just her pure out of touch wealth. I know she came from money and Mike is loaded as well, but it's just sometimes really... showy and hard to watch someone who can live THAT much of a carefree life and not only enjoys good health, but has the money to take care of any problem big or small.

Having said that, I don't ever feel like she's pushed products or been sneaky, because she truly doesn't need the money and I echo others saying she does YT because she wants and about what she wants and it's not usually a certain type ( bandwagon type stuff) where she's just trying to social/ ladder climb for the sake of success. I kind of feel that same way, so for those reasons, I think she's a lot more genuine than a lot of others.

But again, I've nothing in common with her really :/

Reactions: 13
I was subscribed to Fleur for years. I absolutely loved her wedding content, as I got married around the same time as her and Mike. After a while I just got sick of seeing her obscene displays of wealth and endless shopping hauls. She just consumes for the sake of consuming. That's why I unsubscribed.

I unfollowed ages ago but maybe you guys can enlighten me.

Does she NEVER spend any time with her child or is she just conscious about sharing her daughters life online? Because it comes across as the former to me. Like she is an inconvenience to her otherwise exciting life.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.