Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was reported then breaking guidance and not the law is not a 'technicality' - it is literally the difference between being legal and illegal, lol. Not here to pass judgement on whether or not it was the right thing to do. Just here to make it clear because a lot of people don't realise that the guidance isn't the law.

And masks are useless btw
You've said that three times even though people have been very clear.🤦

You see Fleur this is the kind of person that supports you, anti masks and thinks you're free to do whatever crappy things you do as long as it hadn't been specifically legislated against. Slow 👏 clap 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If she was reported then breaking guidance and not the law is not a 'technicality' - it is literally the difference between being legal and illegal, lol. Not here to pass judgement on whether or not it was the right thing to do. Just here to make it clear because a lot of people don't realise that the guidance isn't the law.

And masks are useless btw
When you think about the purpose of laws why on earth would it matter in the midst of a pandemic whether an action which would endanger others is law or guidance?!

It’s a ridiculous point tbh & people getting caught up in technicalities about what is & isn’t illegal in a pandemic is very dangerous.

So say the same action which is currently advised against under guidance is legislated for next week. Is the action itself any more serious next week from a public health point of view?

In my experience of Covid in Ireland the government tries the softly approach, then they bring in penal legislation, then they start enforcing it. The seriousness of the action from a health perspective is very often if not always the same at every point. I find people get caught up in whether something is legal or illegal.

We should be doing what’s advised, not ignoring guidance because it isn’t legislation.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the reason why she is not being highlighted in articles is that she was “smart enough” not to post photographs while on vacation in Dubai.

On the other hand, she couldn’t post either because she was hiding the vacation from her followers. 🤥

It is nice to see that she is carrying on with her daily routine without a care in the world. 🙄

Any updates on Mike’s family’s businesses and how they are handling the situation besides deleting and blocking?

I wonder if they considered the fallout that this vacation could have.... I am thinking no because it never crossed their mind that anyone would spot them and have the audacity to say something.

Reactions: 18
I’ve said it before, it’s not just the lying that annoys me, because I saw through that tit from the beginning, it’s the fact that she reveled in the praise she got for telling her audience what they wanted to hear... and now expects no backlash for having done the exact opposite of what she said.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve said it before, it’s not just the lying that annoys me, because I saw through that tit from the beginning, it’s the fact that she reveled in the praise she got for telling her audience what they wanted to hear... and now expects no backlash for having done the exact opposite of what she said.
Exactly. It’s the entitlement for going in the first place but also the entitlement for thinking she is beyond reproach.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't be bothered to go back to the post i read this morning about people not traveling is about personal choice but i have to stress one thing: travelling in time of covid is already a dick move, travelling from a place where a highly contagious strand has been found to a place where that strand hasn't spread yet is a major dick move.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know! I thought it was just going to be the shot of her profile on the bike to try and prove it was her, but the face makes me think she's been reading here.
Id be surprised if her/her circle WERENT reading here

Reactions: 12
Guys put your bets, do you think she is checking Tattle?
Honestly far more people read here than post.

Probably only like 10% of readers will actually write anything - and take e.g Jack Monroe‘s thread where she turned up once and threatened legal action; sort of makes me think these people do monitor what’s being said about them and sometimes even take action if their reputation is being ruined etc

Reactions: 14
Guys put your bets, do you think she is checking Tattle?
I really hope she does, because a lot of the posts here are what she needs to hear/read, and she can’t block or delete it.

I’ve actually been feeling really disheartened lately with people generally flouting the rules (including Fleur) and everything getting worse, but the individual users on this thread have been restoring my faith in humanity. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You really know you've fucked up when the people defending you are also the anti-maskers haahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Look, to be clear, she didn't break the law. There is a difference between guidance and law. It is NOT illegal to travel in the lockdown. Misguided yes, illegal no.
I don't know about the UK specifically, but in other countries you can be fined for doing what she did. While not a criminal charge, her actions are still punishable. Also, I'm wondering what social services would have to say about the fact that she travelled during a pandemic to a country with such archaic laws regarding women and children. What would have happened if one or both parents became incapacitated and the child was left to fend for herself? That's a genuine question no one has addressed. I don't think it would be totally out of order for social services to investigate and make sure they are taking proper precautions.. given their public track record.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You really know you've fucked up when the people defending you are also the anti-maskers haahah
I don’t like labelling everything that’s not mainstream a conspiracy theory as I think it’s very important that the widely accepted view is always up for debate.

But some of the stuff around Covid is so predictable it isn’t amusing it’s actually frightening that there are a not insignificant number of people who hold these views.
I saw a video this morning from someone who no doubt considers himself enlightened saying Tesco have introduced 6 new rules around Covid because obviously these things come in 6s and then go onto say himself the 6th one isn’t even a rule although perhaps he thinks that supports his argument. Lots of people were commenting about the 6s. He also said the traffic light systems for supermarkets were manufactured suspiciously quickly like they were waiting in the wings. I stopped watching.

I’m no scientist but I know from life experience that if I hold my hand over my mouth when I sneeze droplets land on my hand. Some people may not keep their masks clean enough etc but that doesn’t mean they don’t work.

I’ll admit that on a great level I don’t understand how the world works e.g. I don’t understand how money is generated, how Central Banks work, bond issuances etc. So maybe there is something in all of that about control.

But the great reset. It’s a push!

Reactions: 2
Not just that the fact she was uploading old photos of her in her house in stories saying she was at home made it even worst
Thats got to be up there with dishonesty to thr max.. especially For her ‘perfect’ image

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.